Discussion » Dating & Romance » He's Just Not Into You?

• A.w
    A.w wrote:
    <p>He's super affectionate in private, but in public he won't even hold your hand.</p> <p>He doesn't make space for you at his house, even though you're there a lot.</p> <p>He closes email or G-chat the second you walk into the room</p> <p>He went to his friend's birthday party and didn't invite you</p> <p>He doesn't like committing to plans</p> <p>When you introduce him to your chihuahua, he doesn't bother to hide his disdain for small dogs.</p> <p>In the middle of conversations, he checks out other women.</p> <p>He takes forever to respond to texts or calls</p> <p>He acts sketchy about leaving his phone around you</p> <p>You always end up at his place, but he never comes to yours</p> <p>His parents were in town, and he never told you</p> <p>He tells the same stories on all your dates</p> <p>&nbsp;</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Chihuahuas?

Worst. Dog. EVER.

/Simpsons comic book guy

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Bridget ... movies, and many of the TV series, are MAINLY entertainment, and should NEVER be a (serious) source from where we learn about the various lessons in lives ... if I have to make a guess, it is why most people are afraid of relationships, and also marriages ...

Oh, by the way ... before you-know-who might decide to say a few things ... the "bible" is also NOT a good source of learning about lives ...

Lives ... is about experience ...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

experience is what u get when u didn't get what u want...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... and I thought, I am the only one here with a dark side ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... YJ ... your dark side is not that dark ... have you got your phone re-charged by the way?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Uncle DD, I partially agree with ur first statement, excluding the one citing the Bible. Most people think that what they watch in movies and read in the books could be immitated and applied in their lives.

For me, experience is a lantern that lights the path we've walked on. It's could be a good one or a bad one, it's still an experience

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... High Priest ... I think I speak for most of the demonic cults out there that we like what you are doing here ... i.e. driving people away from religion :)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Uncle DD, you need redemption. I can do anything for u but driving people into ur Demoniac Shrine:)

Bridget seems to have got more experience, lucky u

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

the symptoms could be diagnosed as the initiation of a romance too...but even for a beginning romance, these three:

He closes email or G-chat the second you walk into the 

He closes email or G-chat the second you walk into the room

He acts sketchy about leaving his phone around you

unforgivable...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You girls are nosy.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

worst song ever ^6 +D

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You sly oriental dames are so disrespectful of a dude's privacy. I'll bet that when you get married, you will continue conversations uninterrupted even while you're taking a shit, and leave the door open. Holy fucking Christ. I'm going gay now while the going gay is good.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

@dando,it's one of the identities to be a girl,we are trying very hard to be qualified,be nice,lol

my little experience could probably contribute another feature to the thread:you are titled as FRIEND when he introduce you to his best friends,the thing is,to his best friends,this means something.

girls,anyway,you know.......we know!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha .. Bridget ... no matter how "useful" is the movie ...

If you want to fall in love, you should always expect to lose love ...

If you want to work, you should always expect to lose your job ...

...or generally,

If you want to succeed, you should always expect to fail ...

• Amalie Sæverud

well, I found guys that are not into you totally sexy!

I believe the minute he acts as if he is totally open to me, and wish to share everything with me , will be the minute I lost interestes in him!

Guess subconsciously, I really enjoy to play the deeply- in -love-fool role! wow, I'm so faithful and full of courage and determination even been turned down many times ! I'm so full of love! oh, my! I'm so damn good! hmmm, I would shed a tear for my heroic behavior! 

I believe that's why I'm still sigle! :) what do you think?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... Dumb And Dumber ... you know I am into you, right?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

What a perfect match! She into u, you into her. Amen!

• Saint - Spartacus

She's just not that into Y. if she was. She should  protect you and support u forever . SHe 's just not that right for u so let her go man ,  God bless every piece of your kind hearted ... ^^  O-O

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

thumbs up for that,wondering how u do that .

• Saint - Spartacus

BUt, i really like Burying all the lovers ,  Destroying every sweet  image and all the '' full of love ''   HA HA HA HA HA

so great so watch the split and unfinished ...  ANTI-LOVE YEAH !!!

Tina 

the identity of a girl is dead, don't try any pretext

i'm totaly anti- girl too ,  sorry for that shit stuff

• Saint - Spartacus

yeah ,  most of the guys is more or less shit execpt gay  ^^

• Saint - Spartacus

and the sulotion for those man is the punishment from a violent ugly creepy witch. yeah !!! OH that's so sweet ~ ~

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Oh lord! gals revolution going on here:)

• Amalie Sæverud

people are greedy, bored, and 犯贱的 hoho

if there is not such drama in love, it will be just lame!

这些我很喜欢他 不喜欢我的桥段 是每个女孩子都梦想的吧

哈哈 还是只是我有病呀!

犯贱是常态 折腾是真理

祝大家都找到自己喜欢的人

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

"And the solution for those man is the punishment from a violent ugly creepy witch!"

Sounds like Saintro is a true sexual warrior!

Respect.

• Amalie Sæverud

F**K THAT!

HOW CAN A GUY CAN'T "  THAT INTO YOU" MAKE YOU REALLY INTERESTED ANYWAY!?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

How deep into you does a guy have to be in order to make you really interested?

• Simen Wangberg

Careful - if you let him too far in, it can bruise your cervix.

• Gracie Liu
    Gracie Liu wrote:

Set him free.

And you'll free.

He just not into you at all.

+1,totally agree

• Tina
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

i love it too,it's from bod marley,my friend sent it to me last nite,quite right ,isn't it :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.