Discussion » Nonsense » Where supposed to be the right place to start a ro

• Alex
    Alex wrote:
    <p>just went through another thread...and cant help to asking. em....not for ONS, for serious romance, such as the relationship that you can hold each others hands and introduce the other to your family and friends.</p> <p>most of my social connections are from works or uni.so if not internet, where?</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... there should not be a general place to find Mr Right or Miss Right ...

The right person ... might just be a "flick" of eye lashes at McDonalds ... or someone sipping his/her coffee at Star Bucks ... or someone waiting to wash his/her hands at KFC ...

Open your heart and "accept" anyone into it, but protect your heart so that no one can hurt you unless you allow it ...

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

ha,dd,it happens that I have MCDS,KFC,Starbucks around me all the time,now i know the reason why i didn't find the romance.i just didn't flick my eye lashes.lolll

but one time,when i was trying to gather up my courage to talk to a publicly-assumed-phyco writer in Mcdonald,my friend stopped me ,he said he could probably follow u everyday,now he vanished into the air

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Tina ... maybe, Makkas and KFC are below your class ... and in your case, it is something like high tea at Peninsula ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

When I lived near houhai, my friends and I would buy a case of beer, rent a boat, and watch Chinese couples go down on one another. It must be something in the water.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

it's kind of construction everywhere in houhai now,no?that must be a different romance flavor mixed with dust out there,which i doubt to try

but i do know the taste of mianhuatang with dust from my experience last time!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... .rOkOlOkO. ... I dont know how to say this in English, so I will change to Chinese ... 只能说你:不知不觉,后知后觉。。。新头像很好看!

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

YJ ,why so pessimistic :)

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

with classmates, I'm not kidding. In China, for a lot of people, if they cannot get it done when they are in school, well, things become much more complicated

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

ummm... it's kind of harder to find the sincere and right one after your graduation and get a job. Girls become materialistic, skeptical and cynical, guys become much less sincere and serious. not so good, but it's a fact.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

it's just a comparasion between situations when you are in school and after you graduated. "harder" doesn't mean impossible. Have some faith all the time, chance is still huge

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... such a major change in direction ... ans: yes ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.