Discussion » Nonsense » DEAD OR ALIVE?

• Mr Brave
    Mr Brave wrote:
    <h2>A combination of two images shows a widely distributed image (right) on the Internet yesterday of what Pakistani television described as an unconfirmed image of Osama bin Laden&rsquo;s bloodied face after the United States said he had been killed, and one (right) which is a horizontally inverted undated archive picture of the al Qaeda leader.</h2> <p>This combination of images clearly show that the beard and the lower part of the image was most probably cloned and pasted on the image of a body that doesn&rsquo;t belong to Bin Laden, making the picture on the left a fake. Bin Laden was killed in a highly secretive intelligence operation in the suburbs of Abbottabad, 60 km northwest of the Pakistani capital Islamabad, it was announced yesterday.</p>
  • Kristian Svoren
  • Kristian Svoren
  • Kristian Svoren

truth is needed , you know. they must stop fooling us.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You think the Americans would have anything substantial to gain by falsely claiming to have killed bin Laden? He'd just release another tape if it weren't true. Americans are dumb, but not nearly as dumb as you, sir. You're fooling yourself.

• Kristian Svoren
  • Kristian Svoren

they cares...not us...you see they want to gain poins on that. Obama is claiming Goerge Bush failed to arrest Laden or kill him during his presidency. what we dont need is lies!!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Thanks, dipshit, but I saw the link the first time you posted it.

The only thing that's apparent is that you're a fucking moron who will believe anything that confirms your preconceptions. The Pentagon is still sitting on the real photos. They haven't officially been released.

• Kristian Svoren

@Dando Z 单独子... are you being emotional or what? all we are talking about is rumours, who know what happened exactly? hate it or like it,... i am cool though!!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You're discrediting earnest anti-war activists by propagating silly conspiracy theories. Meanwhile, people will continue to die. Oh well. No big deal! It's all a game!

I'm sorry. I didn't know I was dealing with an enlightened bodhisattva who has recognized the inherent emptiness of all being. I had you confused with a fucking moron. Boy, do I have egg on my face! OTL

• Kristian Svoren

wretch,... what is this have to do with me? well, you give your back if you triggered~~!! i am not against nor supporting conspirancies.i am just up to which is which?, though no one knows exactly what happened.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Mr Brave, I can neither confirm nor deny that you are a drug dealer. I don't agree or disagree with the allegation that you fellate horses in your leisure time, nor do I hold any particular opinion about your being an utterly moronic motherfucker. Nobody really knows the answers to these deep existential riddles. I'm just throwing it out there to start a conversation. This is /nonsense/, after all.

• Kristian Svoren

exactly,.. you really saying nonsense here. i dont know if you are getting personal or you are comenting to the thread it self. pervert, if so you better don't say if its ridiculuos like you think. you sound knowing more about this conspirancy theories, you stated up there. get it clear... its not a personal issue and its not a must you should answer it. so,..you better fuck off and leave it alone.Laden is not part of your ass motherfucker!!!!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm not against nor supporting these conspiracy theories about you, Mr Brave. No one knows exactly that you're not a drug dealing motherfucker who loves the horsecock, just like no one knows whether or not bin Laden is actually dead. You don't like that kind of shabi reasoning when you're on the other side of it, do you? U MAD?

I'm glad that bin Laden is indeed "not a part of [my motherfucking] ass". I'm glad you noticed. You see, I had this rash on my ass in the shape of bin Laden for MONTHS, and the bloody herbal medicine those quack doctors prescribed to me me did nothing but add a sense of depth to his "beard". Thank you for confirming that the pain in my ass is gone. You're quite perceptive about what is and is not a part of my ass.

• Simen Wangberg

Wait.

Are you guys saying the moon landings were STAGED?!?

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen

they must stop lying. they didnt kill Bin Laden!!! 

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

There are still a lot of poker cards with the face of terrorists, they don´t need the motherfucker bin laden alive or not to continue with the called war against terrorism and fuck the civil rights of the people from USA. Thats the important point on all this. 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.