Discussion » Current Events » Matt Stone & Trey Parker said it best...

• Captain America
    Captain America wrote:

If you didn't see it, go watch "Team America: World Police" for the most astonishingly accurate satire on American Global politics -- even 10 years later, it's dead on:

"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!"

America, fuck yeah. Unrated version Includes bonus super-hardcore puppet sex scene!!

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.
    Francois Fenelon

Any guy who talks about puppet sex cannot understand the concept of no strings attached.~Me

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Captain America: low-level troll or idiot who didn't get that Team America was a satire?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's like the mouth-breathing redneck shitheels who thought the Borat movie was making fun of "them towelheads".

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

watched it long time ago,is this the same one or it's a series..

• Simen Wangberg

"My favorite part is when he keeps vomiting forever in the alley. I keep laughing forever during that part."

Oh god, I couldn't stop laughing. I never had a laughing fit like that again until Snakes On A Plane came out. America.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"I don't mind nationalistic Americans that are in the US"

You should mind. They're the ones that do the most damage. The isolated expats are rather benign by comparison.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

(munches popcorn)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

ITT everyone is either a terrorist sympathizer or an anemic computer nerd.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Verdict: troll

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You might be giving him too much credit.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Captain America : I'm talking out of my ass and you are one so we are even?!?! You only took what you wanted from the movie (hehe) .

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.