Discussion » Current Events » Donald will change China

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
    <p>After looking like a fool for trying to expose U.S. president Barack Obama, real estate mogul Donald Trump states, "What I do best is the economy and I'll get China to change its ways".Also, he eventually added that,"they are rebuilding China on our backs". His intention is to lower the profit of hardworking Chinese.</p> <p>And some think that Obama is a terrible president, well think again. The U.S. is a bit more than speculation regardless of the <span id="hotword"><span id="hotword">unfounded discernment nature of our persecutors.</span></span></p> <p><span><span>I think we all agree that donald is bai chi.<br /></span></span></p>
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

After looking like a fool for trying to expose U.S. president Barack Obama, real estate mogul Donald Trump states, "What I do best is the economy and I'll get China to change its ways".Also, he eventually added that,"they are rebuilding China on our backs". His intention is to lower the profit of hardworking Chinese.

And some think that Obama is a terrible president, well think again. The U.S. is a bit more than speculation regardless of the unfounded discriminant nature of our persecutors.

I think we all agree that Donald is bai chi.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Rebuilding?

China?

On whose backs?

(google)

Haha. Oh wow.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Crazy right

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

crazy world

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Donald Trump's entire campaign relies on him as an economic powerhouse. I guess the logic is that he's so good at making money for himself, why can't he go on to make money for America? He's just sort of playing the jealousy card when it comes to China though. I guess it's something like "It's not fair that they are growing while we suffer. The two are obviously related". It's just empty rhetoric with no basis on reality.

• Simen Wangberg

Trump is on Fox News quite often. Which is funny, cos there often appears to be a fox perched on his head.

I can't take credit for that, but it bore repeating

Also, "bears repeating" is funny if you think of it like...like it's about actual bears. Like they can talk or something, and they just repeat themselves. After they discover fire.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Anyone with a fox on top of their head has to have quite a wild imagination.

• Stine Ekren
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Great illustration but I don't know what will get Trump higher, the beer or the balloon?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

''we're going to tax you 25 percent''

that bubble is what China afraid of...

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

It will burst and then we both can have a nice meal, but we may have to split the beverage hehe JK.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

are they gonna impose carbon tariff?shit, then we all have to pay for breath...Global Warming is another conspiracy, life is so hard...

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Well, they only do this for preservation, the air we breath...all money accumulated will be stricly allocated for spending hehe! As much as I'll grill and fire roast, the remainder of my life will be in prison or at Guantanamo.

• Jenelyn Tambago

hahahaha what a load of crap....then china says. ill charge US companies 100% more for staying in china, 30% in tax on imports in US articles....lets see who wins

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

we're going to tax you 25 percent''?

seriously, has this guy ever taken any basic economy class?

results to do so: US companies' assets in China stay in China, forex transaction restriction, cash T-bonds (since an 25% tariff is an quite obvious hostile activity, then, let's die together, the US's gonna say goodbye to the Bretton Woods System)...US companies' gonna build plants in countries like...Cambodia, and guys who lost their jobs due to labor outsourcing still get no job in the US.

This guy plan to campaign for the president? ahh, god bless America

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

What if we  ban export scarcest rare earths to them?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... US politics, is just show biz ...

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

You would deny me the greatness of China? I'm your brother.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) huh?

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Hey, I'm the smartest monkey you know.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) huh?

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Banana?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... still cant comprehend ... probably too much work ...

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

But yet, too little humanity?

Anyway , It's cool just don't troll sister. Please, speak your mind though.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Sorry Uncle.. no offense . We all luv ya.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I am far far too stupid to be offended by what you said :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.