Discussion » Nonsense » Osama bin Laden is dead and the United States has

• A.w
    A.w wrote:

WASHINGTON – Al-Qaida mastermind Osama bin Laden is dead and the United States has his body, a person familiar with the developments says.

President Barack Obama is expected to make that announcement from the White House late Sunday night.

The person spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to speak ahead of the president.

I want to hear Obama's speech!

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

mmm so he is dead. i have read and seen so much stuff about 9/11 that i don't know who is responsible 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Now it remains the mollah Omar:), the death of Bin is not the end, there's a system already that is hard to break

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

this news is being reported on and on currently,for americans,is this an unexpected surpirse after ten-year's hunting or sorta late revenge to 

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

of course I have no proof, but I have a feeling that China know where he is for a long time. this dude is not that influential, so who knows how he was spotted. Maybe...anyway, this world only have a couple of rulers that you can count them with one hand.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

But, trust me, it's not the end of terrosm. There is more needed to be done, Osama has made the world a  scare place to leave. Getting in a plane has becoome a problem these years

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

A party for the death of a murderer?! sick people

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

At last. But don't forget that Bin Laden was a very good student and well trained by the United States. His intent seems to be right for me. He was against Iraq invasion like the majority in the world, he was against the way Isralis are killing the Palestine civilians. What Israel is doing in that part of the world is evil, please make no mistake. Palestinian State should be established and the killing of unarmed and defenceless people must stop.

High Priest

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Blissful ignorance.

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

Where is this High Priest from?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Come again Micky? What do you want to know about high Priest? Well he is citizen of the world

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

"But, trust me, it's not the end of terrosm."

Of course, since the biggest terrorist to the whole whorld is the US imperialism!!

during the Iraqi war, at least 100 thousand Iraqi civilians were killed! By whom???I wonder! Who is a mass murderer of Muslims!!!???????

Korean War, Vietnam War, war here , war there, Iraqi war ,Afghan more wars are coming soon somewhere involving the enemies created by the US.

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

The most important is Dollar rise hihi

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

And thus ignorance shall remain blissful...until an unfortunate yet unnecessary act of murder/volence is committed to someone who matters to you.If only for the sake of ignorance in spite of even the most innocent lives, the very same Yī tuó shǐ will be present as the devil may have been set free.

I hope for a strong and powerful China as I have a brotherhood with Real Chinese brothers & sisters who represent an honorable country. But, who in thier right mind would associtae the murder of thousands Americans with the rise of a damn dollar.

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

Hello, little child! Ur country-- the US sent army to Korea first when there was civil conflict, ur brain-washed prick.

Ur country is killing people here and there!!!

A better life in the US!!!! Good on u, pls stay away from China, which will ruin your beautiful life ,thanks

我鼓励这位仁兄加入米国军队啊,赶快奔赴海外战场啊1

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Little child sucking on bananas: And thus ignorance shall remain blissful

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

No one kills people, not even China....That is until someones airlfits and drops a few naval ships in the center of Beijing.

That fool better run!!! Yeah, like he could.

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

请不要用米国的propaganda,除了你们自己,没人信那套!!

bring democracy, liberation and freedom 还能在搞笑点吗

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Who are you to say its propaganda;Simply a biased nationalist.Well, according to your ideologies probably so.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

So what? We could've nailed him at Tora Bora, but we let him go.

It shouldn't have taken this long to hunt him down, anyway. Bin Laden had fucked up kidneys and couldn't travel far from his dialysis machine without going through renal failure. You're telling me he was hiding in dirty bunkers? Fuck no. Dialysis machines are fucking huge.

Big fucking deal. Does this mean Uncle Sam is going to quit raping me with robots at airport security checkpoints? I don't think so.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Maybe it's just a response to the S&P's warning on U.S. credit rating :)

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

lmfao...I almost spat water allover my screen. Easy life huh.....

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

It's gonna take a long time, to get rid of terrorism. I remind u again, the US trained this guy, he served the US in terrorism and turned to kill US citizens.

Saddam is dead, killed wrongly, invading countries in the name of saving civilians, now lybia is being transformed into another somalia, in the name of protecting civilians. Is the world gonna be just this way? Someone got to stand up to them and one did and that's Bin Laden.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

The false prophet Bin Laden stood for the death and terrorism of his own people. Children were even taken from their families at gun point.

Its clear to see that no one here has even been to the countries in question and if so only a "green zone".

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

The problem is that more recent leaders realized that the U.S. tax revenue cannot cover spending for years. So the precondition of talking about the "plan" thing is to talk about if the U.S. is still ABLE to implement any big plans :)

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

"Saddam is dead, killed wrongly, invading countries in the name of saving civilians, now lybia is being transformed into another somalia, in the name of protecting civilians. Is the world gonna be just this way? Someone got to stand up to them and one did and that's Bin Laden."

引用一下哦!!

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

“Terrorist sympathizer. ”!!!!!!!!!!!

the US imperialism is the biggest terrorism in the world! 

At least 600,000 civilians killed in Iraq, study finds

Sabrina Tavernise in Baghdad
    October 12, 2006

MORE than 600,000 civilians have died in violence across Iraq since the 2003 US invasion, a study by American and Iraqi public health researchers has estimated.

The figure - the highest estimate for the civilian death toll in the war - breaks down to about 15,000 violent deaths a month, quadruple the number of deaths for July given by Iraqi government hospitals and the morgue in Baghdad and published last month in a United Nations report on Iraq.

The number of civilian deaths that month was the highest since the war began.

The study, which was released on Tuesday, is the second by researchers from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. The figure of 600,000 is an estimate, not a precise count, and the researchers acknowledged a margin of error that meant the toll could range from 426,369 to 793,663 deaths.

The study uses samples of casualties from Iraqi households to extrapolate an overall figure of 601,027 Iraqis dead from violence between March 2003 and July 2006.

The findings of the previous study, published in 2004, had been criticised as high, in part because of its relatively narrow sampling of about 1000 families, and because it carried a large margin of error.

The new study is more representative and the sampling is broader, the researchers said. They surveyed 1849 Iraqi families in 47 different neighbourhoods across Iraq, based on population size, not on the level of violence, they said.

In late September, the Iraqi Government barred the Baghdad central morgue and the Health Ministry from releasing figures to the media. Now, only the Government is allowed to release figures.

The US military has disputed Iraqi figures, saying they are far higher than the true number of deaths from the insurgency and sectarian violence, in part because they include natural deaths and deaths from ordinary crime. However, the military has not released its own figures for the death toll.

Iraq's mortality rate before the war was about 5.5 people per 1000 per year, the study found. The rate rose to 19.8 deaths per 1000 people in the year ending in June.

Gunshot wounds were the most common cause of death, at 56 per cent of all violent deaths, while car bombs accounted for about 13 per cent. The proportion of deaths caused by the US military declined from March 2003 to June 2006.

The vast majority of deaths documented were substantiated by death certificates. The researchers asked for certificates 87 per cent of the time; when they did, more than 90 per cent of households produced them.

Ronald Waldman, an epidemiologist at New York's Columbia University who worked for the US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention for many years, called the survey method "tried and true". "This is the best estimate of mortality we have," Professor Waldman said.

His view was echoed by Sarah Leah Whitson, an official of Human Rights Watch in New York. "We have no reason to question the findings or the accuracy" of the survey, Ms Whitson said.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/at-least-600000-civilians-killed-in-iraq-study-finds/2006/10/11/1160246197531.html

From Sydney Morning Herald

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Capitain America, I've got nothing to do with muslim, and a Priest and am expressing my mind. I don't support the killing ofn US citizens on sept 11, and I hate it when the US kills millions of people around the world in the name of protecting civilians. The US have got to change its policy,if not, innocent US citizen will be hated and the leaders are well protected....

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm not here to provide justification for the War on Terror, the War on Drugs, or the War on Christmas, but y'all upstairs can ride a truck full of dicks back whatever caves you crawled out of.

Anyone who equivocates what's going on in Libya with what's going on in Iraq is just as guilty of mental and moral laziness as all those fat-assed American couch potatoes who passively accept their plutocratic elite's schemes for global hegemony. Neither is a just war by any stretch of the imagination, but they are vastly different conflicts.

@朗月吃蕉, The world is a lot bigger than China and the United States. Your exclusive focus on acts of American imperialist aggression would suggest that your activism is motivated less by genuine goodwill than by antipathy for Americans. Not that such antipathy isn't deserved, but China is doing exactly what America did when it was still "great" (that is, before World War II), and that's staying at the periphery of all the petty imperialist squabbles of the stronger world powers, while selling guns and supplies to anybody and everybody.

They were probably smuggled through several different countries, but a lot of Gaddafi's guns were made in China and Russia, and they were fired at civilian dissenters. Ah, but you're innocent. You didn't have any say in this matter.

@Captain America: Less "with us or against us," more "uniter not a divider," plzkthxbai.

• くり
    くり wrote:

terrorists against terrorists...nothing new...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

The timing of this NEWS release is quite thought-provoking,hh...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ain't it? It's almost as if Barry is saying, "Birth certificate? Whatever. Here. Sorry, I was too busy finishing what the last three assholes failed to accomplish."

• Simen Wangberg

Is it time to post memes? It's time to post memes.

• Simen Wangberg

Failure to format properly was a failure

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness, and they live by what they hear. Such people become carzy, or they become legends."

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Perhaps the only thing more disturbing than the celebrations unleashed in the wake of bin Laden’s demise was the cynical way in which the president suggested that his killing proved “America can do whatever we set our mind to.” If this is, indeed, the lesson of bin Laden’s death, then this only suggests we clearly don’t want to diminish, let alone end, child poverty, excess mortality rates in communities of color, rape and sexual assault of women (including the many thousands who have been victimized in the U.S. military), or food insecurity for millions of families; because we aren’t addressing any of those things with nearly the aplomb as that put to warfare and the killing of our adversaries.

We are, if the president is serious here, a nation that has narrowly constricted its marketable talents to the deployment of violence. We can’t manufacture much of anything, but we can kill you. We can’t fix our schools, or build adequate levees to protect a city like New Orleans from floodwaters. But we can kill you. We can’t reduce infant mortality to anywhere near the level of other industrialized nations with which we like to compare ourselves. But we can kill you. We can’t break the power of Wall Street bankers, or jail any of those bankers and money managers who helped orchestrate the global financial collapse. But we can kill you. We can’t protect LGBT youth from bullying in schools, or ensure equal opportunity for all in the labor market, regardless of race, gender, sexuality or any other factor. But we can kill you. Booyah, bitches.

From Killing One Monster, Unleashing Another: Reflections on Revenge and Revelry

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You're more of a Tony Stark than a Captain America, but lacking either the charisma or the ingenuity of either. Seeing as you are more of a cartoon caricature of an American than anything else, I'm not at all surprised that you'd take a cheap shot at my profile avatar without reading the caption on it.

"I could outline the opposition to every problem you cited, but I don't want to put everyone to sleep more than has already been done. "

I'll save you the trouble: greed. Every million dollar cruise missile we lob is a theft from the hungry and homeless, and cause untold harm by destroying the infrastructure and economies of victim countries.

You think the hypothetical lives we save can justify this? I'll not hold my breath waiting for the numbers. You've no way of proving your own assertions, anyway.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

Dando,u r so nice to bring bin laden back here.......kind of creepy

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Plausible as it is that bin Laden be ex-CIA, it is just an urban legend. How I wish it were true.

Although the CIA did covertly fund mujahideen to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, training Arab mujahideen who were foreign to Afghanistan and didn't speak the local languages is just preposterous. How would Arabs be useful to the CIA in fucking Afghanistan? The CIA bankrolls some of the worst motherfuckers on the planet, but bin Laden ain't one of them. His family is rich and enjoys a very close relationship with some influential members of the US government, but that's all 'cuz of Saudi oil money.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Thanks, Tina.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

i got lost when i almost finished all ya's comments,sorry...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Capitain America, what you need is redemption.

Osama might be dead, but terrorism isn't over. Terrorism isn't done anly by muslim extremist, we see the so called superpower killing innoncent people, and how do u call that? What did kaddafi grand kids do to deserve this?

I repeat, Osame sympathized, after being well trained to be terrorist by the CIA, with Palestinian civilians. These fellow are living hell alive....what is happening there is just out of this world...more than half million people died in Irak with a pretext that there was weapon of mass destruction which has never been true.

I often talk about our fellow in Myanmar, I've got schoolmates from there, when they discribe what is being done there by the Junta, you've got to be strong not to shed tears...why Sarkozi and Bush or Obama never bombarded them to set them free?

It's holocaust comemoration, we honor the dead who died in concentration camp and we don't want that to happen anymore in the future. But, somethig should be done to stop Israelis killing the Palestinian, Palestinian State should rcognized.

High Priest

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"[Osama] ...well trained to be terrorist by the CIA"

*facepalm*

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

For those who would like to know how the CIA created Osama Bin Laden...

BY NORM DIXON

"Throughout the world ... its agents, client states and satellites are on the defensive — on the moral defensive, the intellectual defensive, and the political and economic defensive. Freedom movements arise and assert themselves. They're doing so on almost every continent populated by man — in the hills of Afghanistan, in Angola, in Kampuchea, in Central America ... [They are] freedom fighters."

Is this a call to jihad (holy war) taken from one of Islamic fundamentalist Osama bin Laden's notorious fatwas? Or perhaps a communique issued by the repressive Taliban regime in Kabul?

In fact, this glowing praise of the murderous exploits of today's supporters of arch-terrorist bin Laden and his Taliban collaborators, and their holy war against the "evil empire", was issued by US President Ronald Reagan on March 8, 1985. The "evil empire" was the Soviet Union, as well as Third World movements fighting US-backed colonialism, apartheid and dictatorship.

How things change. In the aftermath of a series of terrorist atrocities — the most despicable being the mass murder of more than 6000 working people in New York and Washington on September 11 — bin Laden the "freedom fighter" is now lambasted by US leaders and the Western mass media as a "terrorist mastermind" and an "evil-doer".

Yet the US government refuses to admit its central role in creating the vicious movement that spawned bin Laden, the Taliban and Islamic fundamentalist terrorists that plague Algeria and Egypt — and perhaps the disaster that befell New York.

The mass media has also downplayed the origins of bin Laden and his toxic brand of Islamic fundamentalism.

Mujaheddin

In April 1978, the People's Democratic Party of Afghanistan (PDPA) seized power in Afghanistan in reaction to a crackdown against the party by that country's repressive government.

The PDPA was committed to a radical land reform that favoured the peasants, trade union rights, an expansion of education and social services, equality for women and the separation of church and state. The PDPA also supported strengthening Afghanistan's relationship with the Soviet Union.

Such policies enraged the wealthy semi-feudal landlords, the Muslim religious establishment (many mullahs were also big landlords) and the tribal chiefs. They immediately began organising resistance to the government's progressive policies, under the guise of defending Islam.

Washington, fearing the spread of Soviet influence (and worse the new government's radical example) to its allies in Pakistan, Iran and the Gulf states, immediately offered support to the Afghan mujaheddin, as the "contra" force was known.

Following an internal PDPA power struggle in December 1979 which toppled Afghanistan's leader, thousands of Soviet troops entered the country to prevent the new government's fall. This only galvanised the disparate fundamentalist factions. Their reactionary jihad now gained legitimacy as a "national liberation" struggle in the eyes of many Afghans.

The Soviet Union

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

The Soviet Union was eventually to withdraw from Afghanistan in 1989 and the mujaheddin captured the capital, Kabul, in 1992.

Between 1978 and 1992, the US government poured at least US$6 billion (some estimates range as high as $20 billion) worth of arms, training and funds to prop up the mujaheddin factions. Other Western governments, as well as oil-rich Saudi Arabia, kicked in as much again. Wealthy Arab fanatics, like Osama bin Laden, provided millions more.

Washington's policy in Afghanistan was shaped by US President Jimmy Carter's national security advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and was continued by his successors. His plan went far beyond simply forcing Soviet troops to withdraw; rather it aimed to foster an international movement to spread Islamic fanaticism into the Muslim Central Asian Soviet republics to destabilise the Soviet Union.

Brzezinski's grand plan coincided with Pakistan military dictator General Zia ul-Haq's own ambitions to dominate the region. US-run Radio Liberty and Radio Free Europe beamed Islamic fundamentalist tirades across Central Asia (while paradoxically denouncing the "Islamic revolution" that toppled the pro-US Shah of Iran in 1979).

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

haha,see this one...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@HP, The CIA did train the mujaheddin, but the mujaheddin wasn't a homogenous force. There were Afghans and there were Arabs; and a whole lot of tribal hostilities separating them. The CIA would have been training mujaheddin indigenous to the region, not Arabs who didn't know the area and just as importantly didn't speak the local languages.

So, while your original statement that the CIA trained bin Laden is utter fantasy, what actually is true is that the CIA created the necessary political instability that allowed the Taliban to gain power.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Gloria! that's a nice one:) I guess they have the same roots:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I agree with you on that Dando

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

don't you guys know that Obama (not Osama) is on the National Security Bureau of China's payroll list?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Personally I'm not against any U.S intervention, I mean the idea, not the execution of course. Just let the US keeps on helping others, it's a good thing isn't it? The thing is any kinds of help cost you money, so I wish the U.S. still have enough output and gov budget to do the jobs :)

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

Whether Gadaffii is a so called dictator or the US president is ? This is a question

Whether Osama is terrorist or the US military is? This is a question

Those millions of people killed by the US wouldnt consider Osama as terrorist but the US I reckon.

Who would trust the American's definition of terrorism or dictator, when the US soldiers are still killing innocent people in their coutnry----invasion.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Capitain America, I strongly believe you are the one spreading plain retarded opinion on this issue.

If U got the idea behind me mentioning the case of myanmar, it was just to imply that why in invading Irak and not other places that have no much oil or other US or colonist interests?

What I say, is that the US should be a role model to the other nations, but often times, we see the the US violating nation sovereignty in the name of protecting civilians.If that's the case, are the civilians from Lybia worthwhile than those from Myanmhar? Are the Irak civilian worthwhile from Palestinian civilians? What is going on in Lybia is againt the UN Chart, everyone knows that...

I repeat myself, I don't accept the killings of common civilians, the killinig from terrorist like Osama and powerful nations like the US, France and so on...both action are terrorits.

I share the same criticism Osama had, except some other stuff like Sharia law, am not a muslim...

It's unfaire to see how Palestinian are being killed, it's good to respect nation soverignty,

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

The Us have much to worry at this very moment: Creating job for its citizen who are now wandering around the world because there's no job back home. The money burnt into missiles and guns could have done something better for the wellfare of US citizens.

Health, it's hard for common US citizen to get access to the hospital while they are sick, if you don't have insurance just die at home. We hope the new health care can bring relief, if not it's hard..

Most surveys conclude that, US education is in degradation, something have got to be done to maintain or catch up with other countries, Chinese education had been improving in the recent years and if the US keep on burning cash into wars and neglect improving the education system

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Whether Gadaffii is a so called dictator or the US president is ? This is a question"

Yeah, an unbelievably stupid question. Know what the answer is? "Go fuck yourself."

Is 朗月吃蕉 a shabi? This is a question. I'm goint to stop short of actually calling him a shabi, but I'll passive-aggressively make the statement by posing it as a question.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

at least Obama dare lay a finger on health care reform ...needs more time though...

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

单独子,我说米国总统是恶棍,又没说您,您为何如此病态地烦躁不安!请尊重言论自由,脏话骂人只能降低你的人格!难道您是Bush家族的??

米国总统在没有UN认可,无数米国人反对的情况下,发动了伊拉克战争,请问这是什么?近一百万伊拉克平民丧生!上千米国士兵死亡,钱流入哪里了,有点脑子的米国人自己知道吧。

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

Do people have right to consider the US president as a bastard! yes! Of course

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

OnoHayato, I guess they are there to check on you not to committ other otrocities as those years.

@朗月吃蕉, that's would be disrespectful, those guys are human, they are subject to mistakes, but remember they are parents...the same respect we pay to Mr Wu, should be given to all our leaders, what we need from them is to listen to their people.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I wander, if the USA citizens also will celebrate in the streets when their constituional rights, that were limited (some moron people could say -stolen-) for a better war against the terrorism, come back (if they come back some day....finders keepers, loosers weepers :p). History books said that they used celebrate those things related with the freedom.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@朗月吃蕉, For the last month you've offered nothing but 废话 about America and trying to disguise it as anti-war posturing, while presenting youtube videos that we lowly 屁民 on the mainland can't access. An anti-war American finally calls you out on your shrill 装B nationalism disguised as activism, and suddenly you've forgotten how to speak English! How convenient!

Come back to China, you daft little sea turtle. It's cute of you to try and show off your new-found political freedom now that you're down under, but you're not fooling anybody, troll. You don't actually care about ending war. You just want to talk shit about America because it's eminently fucking easy. I'm sure you'll get a hero's welcome when you come back to China singing your 菊花残 about how your freedom of speech was stifled on the Internet.

Call the whaaaambulence! When 五毛 won't cover your medical bills, you can play the world's saddest song on your erhu, and I'll still give you my 2 cents as change for your nonsense. Deal with it.

Now you say I'm a Bush supporter? Are you blind? You're fucking with the wrong 米国人! I was marching in protest of Bush's wars immediately after 9/11, when doing so was treasonous. What sacrifices have you made?

I warned you before to broaden your criticisms, even though I happen to agree that America is responsible for a great deal of state-sponsored terror. I did so politely, but you ignored my advice. And now you're spouting nonsense equivocating the President of the U.S. with Gadaffi? The pitiful thing is that where you come from, this kind of commentary passes as respectable political discourse rather than just being crude tabloid banter.

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

看到有人反对米国,他就如得了狂犬病一样的狂躁,难道是脑子进水了!还是精神年龄偏低?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You shouldn't be studying in an English-speaking country if you can't respond to me in English. Come back to China and leave a seat for somebody who didn't fail their 高考 exams.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

OnoHayato ... it is, and it is not ... the "war" has evolved into something different ...

朗月吃蕉 ... hahaha ... if you think that Dando is pro-USA, you are quite wrong ...

Dando ... 朗月吃蕉 is anti-anything-but-Chinese ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Exactly!

I'll say it again. I was going to marches and protesting my country's invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq immediately after 9/11,when doing so earned me the label of traitor for failing to be sufficiently patriotic in support of our troops. I didn't accomplish much, but I sacrificed the favor of a lot of my countrymen. Freedom of speech has its limits, indeed.

What kind of sacrifices have you made as an anti-war activist, 朗月吃蕉?

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

叮当先生

我发表什么言论,这是我的自由,但是有人用脏话对我进行人身攻击,请问是否违反论坛规则!

至于他PRO谁,都与我无关,我又不认识他,who cares.但是他对我进行人身攻击,这是违反了坛子最基本规则,请问您是否看到??

不知这个坛子是否有人制止对网友人身攻击?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

OnoHayato: "但是有人用脏话对我进行人身攻击"

Who?

Are you the Japanese OnoHatato or the Chinese 朗月吃蕉? Did we just catch you posting under two accounts?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I did just catch him logged in as two accounts. Give me a minute. I have a screenshot.

• 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Long live the 五毛党.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,朗月吃蕉,什么时候开始,我也居然被称呼为“先生”了?

其实我也搞不明白,只是你之前问:出言不逊,对方就可以用武力吗?

他既然是“出言不逊”,你跟他用“文字武力”,是否合适呢?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Ami, @Uncle, no need to defend me. I never abused him! I merely asked if he was a shabi. It's a simple question! And now we have our answer, and more: he created OnoHayato as a fake alter-ego, and erroneously posted under the wrong login because besides being a fake and a liar, he's a shabi.

Why should we bother speaking to him as if he's a real person?

• High Priest
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Dando ... he did, afterall, address me as "teacher" for a while, so I kind of feel obligated to do something ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Uncle, You didn't teach him sockpuppetry. It might be time for you to expel him for academic dishonesty.

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

请问叮当 我哪里用武力了!哦 他骂我,我还不可以说话了啊?如果这个坛子规则是这样的,那以后大家都可以对骂脏话玩了哦。

这种简单的ps 工具谁都会用的好吧!

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

就是说这里是可以随便骂SB的,对吗?

wow这都被发现了!其实我是一道电脑程序,哈哈哈

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Dando ... I am just a poor home chef, never had a school, so there is nothing or no one to expel ...

朗月吃蕉。。。呵呵,我对于“武力”的定义,可能有些差距?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You must think very highly of yourself if you think I care enough about your pathetic attempts at trolling to Photoshop evidence of your dishonesty. Still can't remember how to speak English, huh?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued)

... and it must be a pure coincidence that the "mug shot" of 朗月吃蕉 on MSN, is the same as the "mug shot" of OnoHayato ...

... hahahaha, and 15 min later, he is now me ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Let's give OnoHayato about five minutes to clarify himself in perfect native Japanese. I'm going to lunch. I'll be salting my rice with troll tears.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Almost an hour later, and no sight of the troll. I look forward to unmasking your next fake account, kid!

Remember this day, WLIB. I may be a deviant foreign barbarian, but I am also the rugged frontiersman who protects these fair forums from far fouler fiends.

I'll not apologize for my use of crude language, and you won't thank me for my vigilance. Because I am not your hero. I am your Dork Knight.

• 王经纬
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

好久没发图了,都忘了怎么发了,参与一下

• 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

叮当叔叔返老还童了?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,返老还童,恐怕不可能了,但“射雕”的“老顽童”是我的学习对象!

** 广东话的“顽”,和“还”,是同音 **

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

老顽童是挺可爱的哈~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,还在学习中,所以我不可爱。。。

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

He will appear on TV soon...

• Ajantha Manohar

I can not wait to jerk off to the national flag, I'm so excited

BTW, Dando, you should shave your tiny moustache, look at the young terrorists on that pic, they also have one. 

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Xtreme, What would make you think that we fought them with,"all we got"?

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Lizzie Salmon ,I agree with the old saying and yes, the war will not end .The death of innocent workers do not belong in the equation. But , death is death and life is a fight .

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

not dead. not true. one big lie. body disposed at sea come on, what kind of bullshit is that.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Yeah, it does sound fairly idiotic. In regards to state of idiocy, no matter how idiotic, you will be informed at the after party.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.