Discussion » Nonsense » sexual politics

• Tabitha (Tabz) Korneliussen
    Tabitha (Tabz) Korneliussen wrote:
    <p>Hey guys , a friend of mine had this discussion and he raised this point which I thought was interesting and didnt figure out a come back at all.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Right, so I was saying that it is unfair that if a man sleeps with lots of girls then it is ultimately a stud, however if a girl does it then she is a whore.</p> <p>His argument was that, it was like&nbsp;a key and a lock, if a key can open locks then it is a great key, however if a lock can be opened by various keys then it is shite.</p> <p>what do you think?</p> <p>ps lets try and not get personal now! :D</p> <p>&nbsp;</p>
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

It's a false analogy. Why should a vagina be like a lock? Actually, the analogy is funny and witty so it kind of manages to hide the fact that it actually just highlights the problem, which is how people still think about women's sexuality. They're not allowed to be free, they're supposed to lock themselves up.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I've always got the time and energy to be righteous

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I think it's one of those areas of gender inequality where women are responsible for perpetuating social norms to the detriment of womankind. Although men are by no means innocent, this would not persist if not for women's complicity in slut-shaming.

This is why I always get salty and mean during the virginity topics, because it seems to me that the "good girls" are using the dubious moral market value of their virginity to elevate their own social status at the expense of normal, sexually active women. Men have obnoxious and infantile standards, but deep down inside, I think all but the most insecure of us would complain about a world without a sexual double-standard, for reasons which are obvious and wholly pragmatic.

I said something along the lines of "I like sluts" a few weeks ago and had an angry rant about hymens a few days ago. This is what I've been stabbing at.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... if there is no "double standard" ... this forum, and most of this world, will be strangely peaceful ...

• Simen Stensvoll

His argument was that, it was like a key and a lock, if a key can open locks then it is a great key, however if a lock can be opened by various keys then it is shite.

bullshit.his mum should lock him in her vagina years ago.

• Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

Indeed a genius logic, if you don't take yourself so serious. Japan deserved earthquake because of Godzilla. Obviously... 'He are an idiot'.

That the key opens a lock, tho doors remains closed.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

what kind of lock we are talking about??

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... ask if he "key" can unlock something like this ...

• 滴/Amber
    滴/Amber wrote:

hahaha keys and locks.lol.

i think the reason of this kind of situation is.....the nature and instinct of gene.

however

we are not only animals but also humen bejings.

• 滴/Amber
    滴/Amber wrote:

so people say :man's world, woman's man.

what a wooooow,too.haha~

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

If freedom was meant to have more sex like a fly that can land at any thing that has bad oder and thatone that doesn't, I'd rather be a slave my entire life.

Women, let me get this straight, sex is good, but we are talking about responsible sex. Ladiesn't please watch out with ur legs, don't get worms.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.