Discussion » Nonsense » Any body watched the movie called "DRAG ME TO

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: large;">I just watched the 2 movies and its really cool.horror movies of the new era.well directed,was really impressed cos these days there are no more worthy horror movies out there.go have a look.</span></p>
  • Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

can that be called horror movies? No!

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

the movie drag me to hell is about a young girl who gets cursed a old woman with an ancient dark but powerful curse.the curse?curse of the lamia.the victim is tormented for 3days them dragged to hell by the ancient diety.the girl is runnung around looking for a way to appease or remove the curse.does she succeed?

insidious is about a little boy who when he sleeps his soul wanders off from his body to the darker realm of the dead but the boy thinks its just a dream not realising its actually real and the longer his soul is out of his body the more the dead are trying to get into his body to take over and walk the earth again.his father is the only person who can save him but his father's soul has to leave his physical body and go into the realm of the dead to get his son's soul and bring him back to his body in time but there is also another demon who has been trying to get into his father's body since he was a kid.does he succeed?

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

well its kind of a horror movie.there are movies that would have scared u out of ur panties if u were a kid.haha.i really enjoyed them.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

recommend u watch this:The Texas Chainsaw Massacre,Saw,The Descent, House On Haunted Hill...

Is there anyone has  “Hostel 1" resourse ? I can only find"Hostel 2"...

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

i already watched these movies.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.