Discussion » Nonsense » its not dirty or anything, im just curious is ther

• Dara
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

So Dara, do you wanna try it or you are against it?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

as often like guys...so you know how often guys wank?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

so you may want to tell us how often do you think guys do it on average? or you may want to tell us is there any girl you know? or simply tell us sth about yourself? hoho

• Kristian Svoren

@Dara...hahaha...you didn't know what you  talking about coz you "thought" guys are more into it and luckly your friend told you the right thing. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm pleasantly surprised that it wasn't one of the usual wankers who started this thread. OP is either brave or naive--threads like these are inevitably sausage fests.

I think most girls masturbate, but when it comes time to answer surveys, many will deny it. It seems kind of silly to me, because by a rare stroke of luck, women have an advantage over men in that its way easier, cleaner, and cheaper to engineer a fake dick than a fake pussy.

Speaking of which, the head shops in Sanlitun sell glass dildos (and buttplugs) for less than 100 RMB per piece. Glass dildos are valuable because they are more sanitary than plastic or jelly dildos, which are so porous that health experts suggest you use condoms with them. Plastic and jelly dildos leave behind tiny particles and residue even with light use. Also, once warmed, they stay warm for a long time.

Try one today!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... I dont "know" ... but, I really would not be surprised ...

• Malene stavrum Bjørkås

u know, boys or girls, whatever, everyone needs orgasm.. now n then.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Well, almost all my closest female friends told me they do it frequently (frequency was not specified), so I think, yeah, most girls masturbate.

And among these girls, only a few (less than five) use dildo. Most of them only do the rub thing. (all are Chinese girls)

• Rebecca Arnesen

you mean they flick the bean?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

yeah, since it can bring them fast-food-like climax. some do fingering (penetrating) too

• Rebecca Arnesen

well, i'm eating a mc d's breakfast now. if this is comparable to female self loving then what i wanna know is- where can i get ma mangina?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

mangina...dunno, definitely beyond my imagination, Why you wanna do that? Your balls don't hurt? haha

• Simen Stensvoll

masturbation is  healthy,clean ,decent

at least u don't have to worry about disease,pregnancy,and some other awkward sitiations

• Simen Wangberg

I actually had no idea about how unsanitary plastic/jelly dildos are

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

一男一女刚认识,握了个手,后来女的怀孕了。原因是,他们都不爱洗手...

于是,有人搞出了这个:

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Interesting, very interesting....... That's why foreplay was developed right? So we can cover all the bases every time..... This is actually the first time I ever learned about the "Pelvic floor" muscle. I had no idea the G spot is in a different place for different people..... I guess you can only learn where that is after a thorough inspection. I thought I was pretty knowledgeable about this subject, but turns out I am pretty damn ignorant. How about this question: Who has faked an orgasm before for any reason......?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The Hitachi "magic wand" back massager is regarded as "the Cadillac of dildos."

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

it only works for me if I pretend I am someone else...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.