Discussion » Nonsense » A part time job

• ISA.henna tattoo
    ISA.henna tattoo wrote:
    <p>There is a part time &ndash;job being as a ritual girl ( 礼仪小姐)。It needs a foreign girl who height is above170cm,weight around55kg.</p> <p>Woke time :5<sup>th</sup> 6<sup>th</sup> 7<sup>th</sup> of May ,from 9am till 4pm</p> <p>Woking location :CHINA NATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER</p> <p>If you are interesting in it ,please contact me ^^</p> <p>Salary negotiation</p> <p><a href="http://mce_host/discussion/msn:guweniqng521@live.cn">MSN:guweniqng521@live.cn</a></p> <p>E-mail:guwenqing521@live.cn</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... the point is that you are a local salmon, not foreign enough ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,又换中文台?

这个工作是“礼仪小姐”,所以我猜,跟一家外国公司或产品的形象有关吧?!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,不是证明,只是符合某一种形象!

比方说,没有人会把“小沈阳”和“帅哥模特”联想在一起!

或,外国女孩穿旗袍,感觉就是不一样!

或,在一家五星级酒店的西餐厅,有人拿着筷子吃牛排!

。。。呵呵呵,我好像又扯远了?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,不是你错,只是你怕我啰嗦!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Oh hey I'm just being a foreign imperialist dog.

This is an English-speaking website. You should all speak English here because the website was established by Norwegians who correctly realize that English is the best language, ever.

Why the fuck are Chinese people always spitting on the street? It's disgusting. They ought to make a law about it.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@.rOkOlOkO. 哈哈,这图片够猛,够血腥。。。

• ISA.henna tattoo

哇塞,我只是发了一个工作通知,没想到引起了民族问题!

纠正一下,不是中国女孩不能做,如果你了解这个行业的话,你就会知道每个礼仪模特公司手下至少有几百个女孩,谁又会不途方便,而大费周折的来网上找人呢!

我在网上发通知的原因就是在几千个人里面我找不到一个外国礼仪,所以请体谅一下,真的不是中国人不行!这也只是一些商家的宣传手段而已,所以同志们就不要再愤了!!!!!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

...I wasn't serious, guys. I was pretending to be a "foreign imperialist dog" (洋鬼子). I would never complain like this!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.