Discussion » Nonsense » How often do u have sex?

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: large;">there are some people that are machines as in can lock themselves up in a room for the whole day and just go on screwing none stop.there are also some people that got such a powerful(guys and girls) appetite for it that if ur appetite does not match theirs u might regret letting them ever get started.so how often do u have sex?</span></p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'll answer later when the dry spell has ended.

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

poor godfather.dude,u should try it.its the BOMB

• Adele
    Adele wrote:

I never had sex.. Still a virgin ...
    !!!!!!!

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

what do u mean "am kind of virgin" ? it went in but didnt open it up? its either it went in and opened or it didnt. nothing like kinda in that area.

• Kristian Svoren

@ those so-called virgin girls, not only through intercourse a girl can loose her virginity...Q: do they ever ride a bicycle?.. if so, their virginities  are busted...lol. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Someone mentioned hymenoplasty. I'm here again.

If you're from a fucking village where people give a shit about trivial shit such as the presence or absence of a big bloody booger clogging up a young woman's cunt, and you find yourself or your new trophy wife lacking a hymen, you can do exactly like they did in the good old days: slaughter a chicken on your bed on your wedding night. Then you can show the bloody sheets to your parents and maybe the rest of the townsfolk.

As long as we're bantering about bodily functions, I'm going to take this thread in a wild new direction: since returning from the western hemisphere a month ago with bad guts and an extra ten pounds, I have for the past half-week returned to my habit of regularly shitting in the early morning, conveniently before I take a shower. I consider this to be a transcendant state of tremendous spiritual import and an outward sign of grace and moral bearing, and sharing this information with all of you will surely increase my social status.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

en shit

• Kristian Svoren

hahaha..... is that about how often do you have sex , about youreslf or about someone like you stated?.. i dont get it.lol!!!

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

upon that hypothesis of such ignorant background,the man would probably not be that merciful and wise but slaughter the wife instead,of course,the chicken after maybe,shameless celebration of bringing back the men's dignity,poor chicken,poor woman!i will instead take a bold assumption that ur social status will be agreesively levelled up if it turns out not to be the same SHIT u know.whatever process you have been through,so u see,keep working !

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Mr Brave, You don't get anything.

@Tabitha, Isn't it? I never claimed to be a saint.

@Tina, You say nothing of slaughtering the pigs who think hymens are indicative of a woman's moral virtue. You're too kind.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Moonriver, That's precious. Maybe you're spun from the same cloth as my mother, who belches so hard she could shake a house from its foundation.

Anyway, I used to make my friends jealous much the same way. I'm just getting too old to eat entire pizzas and drink whole-fat milk.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

At my age, that's more like yogurt.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Hmm, why would shake the toilet plz? Which milk is yumy for u Moonriver?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

hh,off topic again, but seriously, which brand of milk do u foreigners regularly drink in beijing?

• Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:

is that weird this whole thread just made me hungry?

i have issues:)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"more thick with much nuts"

That's what one's "yogurt" might look like after drinking too much Sanlu milk. Ouch.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

What are the issues u have ANNA? bring them up and they gonna be solved

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Errr, you are still a lucky one since you were not born here...

• Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:

heh HP, trust me a lot, not that kind of thread:)

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@Anna, "hungry" in this thread can be a pun I guess? lol...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Gloria, wh said those born here are unlucky than those are were not?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

IC, Anna, in case u don't want to confess here, our church is welcoming u.:)

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

oh HP,I thought u know that shit, that's not a undercover news anymore.Google for the infomation urself. Just remember we Chinese are the most brave ones,nothing we can not eat...

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

being able to eat anything doesn't make u brave.how often do u let someone get under ur skirt,inbetween ur legs and into ur panties?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@Stevie, everyday... is that what u wanna hear?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Or they become cougars.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@ Afroman How often do you ask inane questions? Do you think it's enough for you? It's more than enough for the rest of us.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I don't see why tiger ladies, cougars, and women who wear leopard-print can't all get along.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

cos that makes them sexy,open-minded? lol...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

When I say cougar, I mean 30+ year old women--often but not always divorced--who chase younger guys. By the way, I totally approve of this lifestyle, and anybody who calls an unmarried older woman a spinster or a "leftover woman" should go fuck themselves. Although only a few dudes have the balls to risk ostracism to say it, I think a lot of younger guys would be a lot more talented at fucking if they had an older partner to teach them the ropes.

I don't think a woman does this sort of thing because of an "opponent" or any sort of outside advice to choose this lifestyle. All she needs is a decent job.

And if I'm a women's advocate, it is only for purely selfish reasons. I promote equality of women because I want to get laid. Hear me out. I'm not saying that promoting myself as a feminist impresses any woman. That's bullshit. The only true feminists are lesbians, anyway. Financially independent women have the luxury of fucking for fun, just the same as men do. For me, equality for women is only a means to an ends of providing greater social accommodation for intelligent women of loose morals.

Unfortunately, I'll probably be old and impotent or a disembodied brain in a jar by the time that all comes to pass.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Hoot, Because deep down inside I am truly a gay girl.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

hmmm...Dando is a potential Bi...:P

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Eh. Yeaaah~No. The gay cruise ship set sail a long time ago and left me behind, unfortunately. I think a dude would basically have to look and think like a chick for me get behind that idea. Or in front of it, for that matter.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@hOOt, u will never no ur potential...lol...

• Neal Deuces
    Neal Deuces wrote:

sex ...once a month..maybe

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

yoghurt here contains a lot more Melamines than any other dairy product...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Xriver, Perhaps you're thinking of papier mache (flour and water)?

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

damn girl.where do u dig these infos from?so how many time does Ami do it in a year?

• Rebecca Arnesen

"Single folks are having sex the least at 49 times a year"

hmmm

something tells me either these statistics, or their interpretation, are somewhat askew

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

plenty of sex but never kept count.

Dando's support for women is just and well founded.

his honesty about being pro-fem shows that he is not just another fluky bouncing around China for the sake of fucks-sake.

or is it?

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

i really dont believe these statistics are accurate.guys have sex but never keep count cos they are not gonna get an award for who had the most sex so no point in keeping count.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.