Discussion » Technology » no U tube, No daily motion!

• Peter S 李贝勒
    Peter S 李贝勒 wrote:
    <p>No "u tube", No "Daily motion" and i don t want to use chinese website to put my video on line what can we use here???</p>
  • 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

why not chinese website, its much faster from china, and on uTube & co is always a lot of rubbish, i don't miss them ...

• Simen Wangberg

"uTube & co is always a lot of rubbish"

Millions of daily viewers kindly disagree with you. Or not so kindly, if you read some of the comments on there.

You can access YouTube/Dailymotion/etc with a proxy. If you don't have one...gtfo the Internet? Or just use Youku/Tudou. I've never uploaded anything to them before, but they seem to be just as functional and reliable as their Western counterparts.

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

if i need my dosis of internet junk, there is always Youku/Tudou waiting, and lots of portals like sina.com if you click onto 3 following links in different atricles you arrived in the junk section ;-) every here and then its ok and enougth, its nice thought that youtube&co are in english...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Xuedi must be pro China?

Pierre ... if you want to spread your music etc around, globally, other than YouTube, does good old Yahoo or Google have something similar?

And a very, very silly idea ... most of my friends use business related web site like LinkedIn to "present" their work experience, just like you write a CV ... maybe, if they allow you post video, you can go there?

• Peter S 李贝勒

many thanks!

@ 叮噹叔叔 (妇协杂工)

I will probably use google. Simple and efficient

@Xuedi, Michael and Penny

i use U tube almost everydays to listen and discover music, see tutorials about music software etc etc. as a music teacher, I use it for my leson. it s really a good tool for education.

Then, if i don t want to use a chinese website, because i prefere something in english. wo de hanyu bu hao. ;-)

Thanks again and dont forget :

Be curious, hang out, see concerts, plays, expositions, meet people! U will feed ur heart and mind.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.