Discussion » Current Events » The rumours we heard

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:
    <p>...</p> <p>Hahahahaha ...&nbsp;as <a href="../profile/profile.rails?Uid=1000001644">GodFather</a> requested, here is a thread for you crazy people to openly spread rumors ... and I think, just to keep things under control, let's restrict to rumors about this site, and people of this site ...</p> <div> <p>By the way, I dont usually do request, and hopefully, this would not become very often ...</p> </div>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I heard Afroman ate a lot of paint chips as a child.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

" I heard, that your settled down. 
    That you, found a girl and your married now. "

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... just to clarify ... with respect to the other thread, satan scout unit 6969 will have a three-day orgy over this long weekend, and this is NOT a rumor ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Lizzie ... it is "robot", "robot" ... "robert cat" sounds so ... gay ...

Lee ... yes, I heard that there is a rumor out there that I am a woman ... and there is another out there that I am actually a teenager who has not seen a woman naked before ...

Bedtyger ! ... no, it was totally rubbish ... it was at the KTV ...

By the way, a huge success on Day One of our orgy ... the newly erected priestess wore her new high heels (and nothing else, of course) and looked ravishingly sexy ... one of the girls brought a virgin sacrifice, and we all took turn to have fun with her before the sacrifice ...

More later, and on with Day Two ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.