Discussion » Dating & Romance » Would You Be Pleased to Marry a Divorcee or a divo

• Coco
    Coco wrote:
    <p><strong><span style="font-size: large;">Just wondering,.. Whats your opinion</span></strong></p>
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Sure, why not

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... just as 阿姆雷特 said ... I found the word "pleased" a bit difficult to comprehend ...

I once dated a divorced woman before I was married, but she was looking for a much older and more mature person to be the father of her nine-year old son, hence I was disqualified ... heehee ...

Although, "divorce" is just another "broken relationship" (loosely speaking), it carries very different meaning in China from the western world ... if that's what Coco is trying to hint, then it is a very different discussion due to culture gap ...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I have to say it's not my first choice, but it's a choice

• Simen Stensvoll

my friend told me it would be my best choice

because men im my age are all married

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... 阿姆雷特 ... I know absolutely zip ... being with low IQ and no sense of culture etc etc etc ... but there was rumor that Coco is a guy ...

As for "harmony", it might help to balance our daily family routine ... heehee ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ...

Lee ... morning or night time?

GodFather ... as you wish ... although I think I might hugely regret this ...

阿姆雷特 ... the "first minute" did not last very long ... heehee ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

There's a rumor that Coco is a guy?

I'm suddenly interested in this thread.

I am feeling interests pique what haven't been piqued since I found out that Lady Gaga doesn't have a penis.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Lock the doors and hide your children! Divorce is contagious.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I can say that from the way of thought of my country, in general, divorce is seen like a kind of fail, fail in a task, in a promise.... probably an effect of the little words in the vow

[...] I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life [...] to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. 

in the end all seems more than break a contract...
    whatever the reason, here, parents usually instead ask you -when will you marry?- they rather ask you -are you sure? do you really think that you are ready? we don´t think so, how you will take care of ...bla bla bla......? hey little boy is the big step!! O_o

so, personally, If I have good reasons for divorce, maybe i will feel relief but also like a shit, like a loser

• Peter S 李贝勒

agree with monica "marry someone who you love and love you,who care he or she divorced or never married"

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I was once told that. Marry someone whose partner passed away than marry a divorcee. I  questioned also if that divorcee's partner died for his or her wickedness.

But it's a hard question

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.