Discussion » Nonsense » tell us about a fight you had with someone

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:
    <p>could be physical or non physical one,what it was about,how did it end..and mostly,did you 2/Or more ppl &nbsp;reconcile with each other after</p>
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

well, I don't think fighting, esp. physical fighting is an honorable thing for grown-ups, esp. for male. so, I'd rather hear you girls' stories :D

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

when i read this thread i found it plain boring for a sec,but ur question took me back to the origin how i started,recently i have been reading some news that innocent ppl got into unexpected fights to be ended as a tragedies,which made me wonder how extremely human being could act sometime.

when i was young ,about 10 years old maybe,once i had a fight with my best friend and her brother,it was just before the sunset as clearly as i remember,beautiful moment,inharmonious scene,ha,anyway,,turned out we were best friends later..children' fight are always immature without hatred,but when you grow up ,you tend to get ourselves involved in spiritual fights,like we hold different opinions,different solutions for work,life,love,but the way you deal with it matters a lot.i think

for work,once i had a fight with a colleague who is quite hard to work with to most of our colleagues,even she claimed herself to be bitch,her ideas and thoughts about things are quite realistically accurate sometimes,but when i dealt with it ,it was somehow not mature.it was not sth that i hope for my self development..and hopefully we will have a chance to be friends again even we are leading different ways and not possibly meet again

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Hoot ...  I know exactly what you mean, till this date, I still hate how my wife (and her father) answers the phone ... but ... "verbal fight" usually means raising the voice, so it seems that you were fighting fire with fire ... or something like that ... do you agree?

Actually, I know that some dialects in China sound like "fighting" or arguing even when they are just talking between family members ... one in particular is Chao Zhou ... I cannot speak it, but I grew up in such environment :)

• Stina Rytter Norheim

if u were a man u would see things differently.if i see a man fighting a woman i mind my business but if the man beats the woman without mercy,beats her like she is some kind of animal then i must teach that man a very big lesson.i can never stand seeing a woman being beaten like she isn't a human being.

• くり
    くり wrote:
    fighting or each other slapping? If i see a man fighting a woman, I'm going to teach asap that guy a lesson. What kind of scum is going to fight a woman?
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Well, it was about 6 years ago, when I was a college student. I and my best friend's walking in the street, saw a guy's beating a womon with no mercy (I don't know how to describe, it's sth like he hit the girl's head agaist the wall). We'd been doing a problem (theoretical physics) for the whole morning, and finanlly it came out to be the fundamental method we adopted was wrong...you can imagine our bad mood.

Anyway, my friend's soooo happy that he found a "legitimate" chance to give vent to his anger...after a short while of rain of fist on the badass, the bitch who was abused by the bad guy hit my friend on the head with her high-heel...The badass cannot take a move already, and it was too painful, so my friend turned to the girl, hooped her two hands with one of his hand, and then kept on slapping...

the last scene was that the guy and girl embraced each other firmly crying on the side of the road, and we walked away for our lunch.

The thing is, when you see a guy's beating a woman, it's very likely that they are a couple, for which if you get intervene, it's very likely that the woman would not be on your side...So, maybe my friend's choice is the best choice. Our bad mood got cleared off, and it seemed that the couple reconciled.

Win-win deal

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I was suprised that that bitch did hit my friend with her high-heel. It didn't make sense huh? since we were trying to protect her. But it happened. I really cannot understand what that woman was thinking!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

dunno...except a fight with a bunch of india guys, I've never had a fight with any foreigners before. Maybe I'll have a try in Beijing to see if I can get help?

• G
    G wrote:

DF, what a shitty logic...

But here's China. So shit makes sense...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

yeah...at least I learnt sth. Next time if you wanna help, you may want to beat both

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

She might have expected to be beaten harder in private or locked out of her home if she hadn't defended her abusive boyfriend. Battered women may appear irrational to men looking in from without, but from her perspective, you're still strangers beating the shit out of her loved one, twisted though that love may be.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

if u see that scene next time ,just stop and pray for them as  High Priest likely to do so.hehe...Amen~

• Stina Rytter Norheim

i have noticed that is what happens here in china. a lot of my friends have complained about this everytime u see a chinese guy beating his gf like shit and they step in the stupid girl actually gets angry and turns on my friends as though they were the ones who beat her up because of this we dont interfer in chinese fights anymore.there was a day we were sitting having some drinks and sharing jokes in wudaokou and some chinese sitting beside us started shouting and the guy started beating the girl a friend wanted to get up and pounce on the guy and the rest of us stopped him saying he should wait for the end which the girl went back to the guy and they left the scene together.in china if i dont know the girl personaly and a guy is beating her up i would just move on telling myself that guy is a lucky bastard cos i would have liked to beat the shit out of him.

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

this is all really interesting.

i was on a bus a few months back, and a guy in his thirties and a woman looked around late forties or even fifties got on. the woman sat at the back, not too far away from me, and the man stood. They were having an argument, shouting. The bus wasn't totally packed but it was reasonably full. They kept shouting. Eventually the man kicked her a few times, so the woman kicked back. Then whenever the man came close she defended herself with a kick. The man got angrier and angrier. People on the bus just watched, some smiling. Eventually the man lunged at her and took a mobstyle stance over her with fists raining down and i had to jump up and shout at the top of my lungs. if he didn't stop i was to going to stop him. i wasn't the closest one to the event, but no one else was going to do anything.

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

he stopped. and the woman took a little while to regain herself. then when straight to the front of the bus to tell the driver to call the police. it felt like most people were kind of against her action but i thought it was strong. so the driver stopped the bus, but really didn't want to. and all the passengers were weren't really happy with this arrangement either. the man was acting tough saying, fine call the police. after a few minutes it was clear that this wasn't going to work, people are too impatient, also there was no sign of support for the woman. so he eventually talked her into getting off the bus and going to a police station together. so that's what happened, they got off, the bus took off, and i'm pretty sure they didn't end up going to a police station together. 

• Undermoonlight

Think about wars...people are born to fight, physical or nonphysical...and winner takes all...those who pretend to be nice (or civilian) are even more ambitious--life is all about fighting...You got to be a fighter, in one way or another...Carl Marx invented Communism in order to stop people from fighting each other, but the result was an inevitable failure, because it's against the natural laws...

• Undermoonlight

What you ought to do is to fight wisely--fight to your advantage~~

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

oh come on you two... life is a mix of everything, and really you can choose what you want it to be. love or war or something else 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.