Discussion » Nonsense » Buying fitted sheets for a bed in China

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:
    <p>Am I being really, really stupid here or do they seem to not be sold anywhere? Those sets you get always have a duvet cover, a flat sheet and two pillow cases. Who the hell uses a flat sheet? I've tried putting it on the bottom but it's too small because that's not what it was designed for. Do people here just not use them?</p> <p>Seriously, I just want some elastic corners so bodily fluids are caught by something washable that stays in place instead of getting soaked into the matress.</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... we have looked at bedding stores, large and small, even those once-off stalls in shopping centers, and we still had not found that ...

We are tempted to get some fitted sheets from K-Mart when we go back home for holiday, but the mattress size is different ... but at least the flat sheets in Oz are bigger and can wrap around the edges and corners ...

• Simen Wangberg

Good luck bro. I tried to find fitted sheets for awhile and just gave up. We just try to wash our bedding more often. Like ziploc baggies and deodorant, it's just one of those things that can't be easily found here, for some reason. You could also try stacking blankets/sheets until you have an impenetrable layer of bedding, as I've done before.

Or you could just restrict the watersports to the bathroom.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Go to IKEA.

It doesn't necessarily make you evil.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Join the sheeple!

"I don't even like ice cream. But it's soooooo cheap!"

• Simen Wangberg

Fuck, I need to make an IKEA run myself. Hot dogs and ice cream. Whaaaaat

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

IKEA has them? Thank the lord.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.