Discussion » Nonsense » what do you think about the E-products selling in

• River
    River wrote:
    many of my colleaues have the same experience of being swindled in Zhong Guancun. 
    most of the E-stores look good in decoration, giving you a feeling that their products 
    are good in quality. after you exposed your intention to buy, the salesman shows you
     a way leading to another store. at there, many people are busy in choosing, 
    experiencing, testing computers or doing sth else. it seems their business is 
    flourishing, the salesmen are very fervent. all make you believe they are reputable
     vendors and really mean business. after a series of choosing, bargain and paying,
     the deal is done. however, the product in you hands turns out to be an adulteration,
     an inferior one, or sth do not worth the money you spent. even if you make a 
    complain to the manager, the 3.15 or even the police, there is no use. you can't do 
    anything but being the victim. everyone seems to be a part of the extortion. 
    a friend of mine have witnessed a very disheartening scene that a mom and her 
    daughter from a rural area kneed down to the manager, pleaing to exchange a 
    computer that can be used, because the one they brought from the store was very 
    poor in quality, and didn't last for a single month, and the mom was very poor, 
    couldn't afford another one, but her daughter need it badly to finish her college study. 
    what else they can do except pleaing?
    what do you think? guys?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... it would seem that the browser you are using, or something else, dont work too well with the editing? Allow me to copy what you said ... my opinion later ...

many of my colleaues have the same experience of being swindled in Zhong Guancun. most of the E-stores look good in decoration, giving you a feeling that their products are good in quality. after you exposed your intention to buy, the salesman shows you a way leading to another store. at there, many people are busy in choosing, experiencing, testing computers or doing sth else. it seems their business is flourishing, the salesmen are very fervent. all make you believe they are reputable vendors and really mean business. after a series of choosing, bargain and paying, the deal is done. however, the product in you hands turns out to be an adulteration, an inferior one, or sth do not worth the money you spent. even if you make a complain to the manager, the 3.15 or even the police, there is no use. you can't do anything but being the victim. everyone seems to be a part of the extortion. a friend of mine have witnessed a very disheartening scene that a mom and her daughter from a rural area kneed down to the manager, pleaing to exchange a computer that can be used, because the one they brought from the store was very poor in quality, and didn't last for a single month, and the mom was very poor, couldn't afford another one, but her daughter need it badly to finish her college study. what else they can do except pleaing?what do you think? guys?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You can find some really great deals there, but the vendors are untrustworthy. The people working at the videogame market are okay, though.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Xriver ... you are welcome ... there are always problems on this site ...

From experience, I think, although there is a general pattern, it can also be on a case-by-case basis ...

We bought our no-brand 10-inch for 1500 yuan last Oct ... the keyboard and the touch pad are very sensitive for my fat fingers, and the sound quality of the speakers are terrible (I use ear-piece), otherwise, the little thing works perfectly ... interestingly, when I did the "ground work" (or research), the same (or similar) machine, which might be branded Lenovo, HP, Toshiba, can be priced anywhere from 1800 to 3000 around the corner ...

After we bought that, on the same day, we were just strolling, and my wife decided to buy a "64GB flash" for 70 yuan ... the guy "showed" us the property of the flash on his computer, and we were "innocent" enough to accept that it is OK, but when we got home, we found that it cannot be read or written ... so it is now a very expensive key chain sitting on the table ... and when I checked online, this is actually quite a common scam activity ...

So ... my advice ... spend time to do your homework and footwork, both online and on location ... dont ever buy the first time you were there, but at least second or third time ... heehee ... come to think of it, it is like "dont have sex on the first date"?

• Simen Wangberg

It's been awhile since I bought anything out there, and even then, I just got an external HD and some RAM. The RAM seems to be fine. The HD occasionally claims that it has errors that need fixing, but I haven't had any actual problems with it yet.

I would never buy an actual computer out there though, even buying the RAM I was a little sketchy. I'm buying my next computer abroad.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.