Discussion » Nonsense » Looking for a sexy girl for 1 night. urgent!!!!

• Ludvig
    Ludvig wrote:

.......NOT!!!!!!!  

I created a thread asking why i can't post in threads/discussions when i use MOZILLA FIREFOX. Not even a single reply.

I guess the only way to grab your attention is posting "sex" "sexy" "pretty" and things like that.

lol

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... I kind of did that once, when I wanted to discuss about "smoking" ... but using a thread title like “do you like sex" or something like that ... it worked ...

General support question ... when did you start noticing this problem? Or has it always been the case?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...stupid question ... would it have anything to do with Silverlight? Did you install it when you were prompted? This is just a stupid guess before dinner :)

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

firefox ! silverlight,  the Translator !

those girls sound hot....

• №❶ Passioη

Putting your title and body together, I would advise you to wear a condom before trying 'FireFucks' again... it'll work just fine ;)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I use Firefox and I don't have any problems.  On an unrelated note, I do miss having access to an image uploader in the forum.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

i tried twice to download firefox and failed in the end,i don't know what's the problem

right now,i'm using google chrome,so far i love it,but how can i upload pic file in a email

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... please ... god ... no ... dont ask the admins to put anything new ...

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

yeah,google chrome is good enough for me now,i was just frustrated with installing firefox at that time and wanted to know the reason,but anyway doesnt matter now

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.