Discussion » Nonsense » Is china a paradise for foreigners?

• Steve Mensah
    Steve Mensah wrote:

a chinese friend told me one day that to a lot of we foreigners china is a paradise cos we cant do many things we do in china back in our own country but cos we are foreigners we fill we can do what we like regarding many things.do u think this is true?if u can pls give examples.

• 申琪 Annie Shen

yeah i think so

foreigners here do things crazy.

they might wont have many "gf" back to there own contry,but here,they do what they want to do.

so watch your behavior

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

If Paradise means finding more girls to have sex with, I would rather go straight to purgatorio.

China is just opening up to people and Chinese immigration is the most complicated and difficult to foreigners.

Wait, a part from girls mentioned here, what else makes CHina a paradise? I didn't say it's a hell.

thank twice before u post

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Thailand, the capital of sex, then the Philippines, what is China's ranking?

John, please advice 申琪 Annie Shen and Lazzy Salmon to see what's going on there and their mind will be blown!

As for work, China is not a Paradise, though unless am proved wrong

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Lizzie Salmon sorry I misspelled your name. FOr sure you are not a lazy girl. My bad.

@Godfather, did you do your computation correctly? May be your forgot another zero.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... another one of the very, very vague questions of Steve ...

• №❶ Passioη

@ Shu Qi - Agreeable but you should know there are more chinese out there being paid double or more of what they would have earned inside china; and they're not highly taxed on the other side for sending the monies back to China. 

China presumably has the highest number of emmigrants than any other country in the world - I don't think this makes them loosers out there.  like you said: "There are two sides of every coin", it's just harder for people to see the other side.

• Stina Rytter Norheim

cool.a really nice way to show both sides of the coin.

• 申琪 Annie Shen

well

i wont deny about the chinese girls movement.But just dont understand about how could the situation become like this.not men's fault?Not girls' fault?

then who's fault?

its not like the chick or the eggs which come first.

it must be someone start it frist.All i know,right now,its both side faults.

• FU
    FU wrote:

99% of foreigners in China are losers in their own country. they are futureless, jobless, and having sex with their hands,  cheap chinese bitches, wake up.  

if it is not paradise for you trash, go back home, and choke your chickens

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

Annie ... the root of all evil, is the lack of education ... n "Sex and the City" ...

Deefay ... morning! ... Due to the current decay of this forum, you would be happy to know that your ass wont be kicked too hard, but you have, if anyone gets back to you, just pissed of about 90% of the forum population, and you wont hear the last of it until ... 2012?

And ... seriously ... with your screaming and attitude, I strongly suggest that you write big posters (大字报) like they did many decades ago, instead of "talking" to only a few hundreds of people here  ... make sure you write something like "boycott Microsoft, boycott Apple" ... heehee ...

Q: are you "using" anything that is not made in China? If so, burn them ...

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

愤青还是粪青?

Deefay,  how about the few foreigners in China leave, but we send back all the Chinese in other countries? ok?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Stop feeding the trolls.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Deefay isn't a real person. He's just a troll looking for attention.

• N-Die 北京的法国人

Will be the paradise, with

pretty island,

warm winter and summer,

no footprints on white sand beaches

no need to work to enjoy the life and no visas problems ;)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... .rOkOlOkO. ... selectively speaking ... of course ...

• FU
    FU wrote:

Some chinese girls are really cheap, really cheap, some, ok?

• Simen Stensvoll

im not cheap,im free,catch me if u can;)

• Stina Rytter Norheim

its really true,some chinese girls are really cheap then there are some that are fucking damn too cheap.u buy some a drink and with a few words u are heading to ur bedroom while some u meet in the bus,subway or on the road and just smile to them and its like u have dropped gold in her arms and u can fuck her seven ways till sunday.am not saying there are not the mature principled chinese girls,there are but chinese girls are the number 1 benefits that makes some foreigners to believe china is paradise on earth.a few years ago once a chinese girl hears u are from america she wants u to fuck her like it an honor or something.i think foreigners enjoy china more than chinese actually enjoy outside of china in other foreign countries.

• Stine Ekren
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Steve  Mensah

uy! uy! you have not got the whole picture, have sex is a thing of (at least) two persons, so if you bought a drink to her or whatever, what did she buy for you? nothing? thus, she get you for free :O you are more cheap!!!

obviously, China seems a good place for some foreigners, a kind of new home, and for others not, because you can see how frustated they are in their troll mood, in their words, in their way of think... isn´t it?

• Simen Wangberg

If China is a "paradise" for foreigners, why do so many people complain about it on these webs?

I've beaten this dead horse into a pulp - but anyone that comes here for the express purpose of picking up women is an idiot.

<-- Thailand is this way.

Not that I would know, but that's what I heard, anyway. I don't know why people come here, but I know why many of them stay - and it's never because it's supposedly easier to meet women here.

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen

what you think is not what is happening. China is not a paradise to us foreigners and its not hell too....

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"im not cheap,im free,catch me if u can;)"

I <3 Minimy

• Simen Wangberg

"I have not saw any other countries guys always abuse their girls."

To be fair, this is not a uniquely Chinese phenomenon, although it does seem to occur publicly more often here. Rural areas of the United States have this problem as well. inb4 why do I hate rednecks (among many, many other reasons).

I also don't think Chinese girls "spoil" their foreign boyfriends any more so than women from other countries. Women from more rural areas of China, where they're brought up to be subservient or whathaveyou...yeah, maybe.

Guess what though - that happens in rural areas of the West as well. Talkin' about that barefoot woman in the kitchen thing. Again with the fucking rednecks. As I draw more parallels between 外地人 and their foreign counterparts, I understand more the ire that some Chinese have towards them.

Although it's worth mentioning that rural people in the West are usually uneducated by choice. Fucking morons. People wonder why I moved here...

• くり
    くり wrote:

welll

thats just bullshit.

White trash is somewhere else...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.