Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » Any other parents on this site?

• David Green
    David Green wrote:
    <p>I am hoping there are SOME married couples on this site not just single.</p> <p>I have plans to arrange a picnic in a park for foreign families, with games etc.</p> <p>Anyone interested?</p>
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

What about Chinese and bi-racial families?

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

Yes, Very good idea; Count me in. Marriage should be the begining of life NOT the end. Let's get together ... My wife is Chinese and I am foreign... Waiting for your pm

@David Green,.. You made it a bit complicated .. It doesn't have to be dual for people to see it. Delete one if possible. Cheers

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Mr Green and Mr Micky, in cae you need a Priest who is childless to come and join, he can could offer an opening prayer for the activities.

Thanks

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Priest ... it's Easter weekend, shouldn't you be occupied at that church of yours? And from what I know, churches have regular gatherings, both indoor and out, so you do seem a bit desparate, if I may say so, but then, I am a rebel RC, so what do I know, right? ... hahaha ...

My CV: married, no kids, no transportation, but love cooking outdoor, especially barbeque ...PM me too, if suitable ... thanks :)

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

@High Priest, I also question the reality of your priesthood. On net discussing "female underware"  "Sex for Foreigners" on the resurrection morning.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

叮噹叔叔 (妇协杂工) , we started our ceromony since last night and by noon we are done. You CV seems impressive, since childess like us are labeled as perverts, we shall organize our own. SO we wish you parents to enjoy ur holiday.

High Priest

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... when did childless start being labeled perverts? Are you quoting from the bible again?

• Simen Wangberg

"So keep any chat rats out of this page."

Never has anyone needed to lurk moar...moar.

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

i think rOkOOetc has a good point. i could try rustle up my folks and come along. they've got a caravan 

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Uncle I got you, lets ride to the BBQ?

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Good luck with your family and fatherhood David.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.