Discussion » Nonsense » Guys, anyone knows about 520 dogs rescure?

• Alex
    Alex wrote:
    <p>read something abt this events. and some american guy is working on the further adoption.</p>
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

this event happened days ago, many people know, what?

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

but the journalist was said the volunteers were illegal

What's the result for this event?

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

how can a volunteer be illegal?

you mean he/she is in the country illegally and doing volunteer work?

personally I would like to see all puppy mill bosses have their hands crushed in a vice. then have salt poured all over their hands then drink beer in front of them with a bunch of hot girls so he could not touch the beer or girls.

phucking dickless wonders.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I heard that someone purchased those dogs, and send them to somewhere for medical care. dunno any more about it.

It's illegal because citizens are not cops, they don't have the right to confine and check other people's property based on their suspicion that the property is illegal.

The problem for this case is quite obvious: weak enforcement of police to protect people's pet. Those people who steal other's pets for consumption should be punished strict and severe. Only dogs raised in plants should allowed to inter into the consumption market.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

This whole story is such an awkward display of sentimental liberalism on all sides. The people who are solely concerned about the 'human rights' of the dogs are as equally contemptible as the people who are solely concerned with the property rights that were violated by the vigilantes. Fuck 'em all. Fuck everyone who cares.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If you're sure that all 520 dogs are going to good homes, then I guess you should sleep well at night. I'm not that optimistic. "Saving" a dog without being able to care for it isn't really "saving" it at all.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.