Discussion » Nonsense » Do you think ur lover has the right to read your e

• Steve Mensah
    Steve Mensah wrote:

a message comes(phone or email) from someone u know kinda shows ur lover the green lights(has an interest in your lover).naturally u are curious to know what it says so the question is do u think u have the right to read ur lovers messages or emails with or without ur lovers permission?

• Stina Rytter Norheim

hmmm,lizzie salmon prefers to pretend to her lover that she doesnt care about who sends her lover msges or why even if the thought will be killing her.in other words u are saying its better to lie to urself n ur lover by showing u dont care when u actually do?if i may ask,how will this help ur relationship when u are lying to urself n ur lover?

• Stina Rytter Norheim

be it good or bad,honesty is the best policy.

• Amalie Sæverud

I doubt he will ever like it!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

she doesn't have the right to do so, I have the right to grant her the right, but if she trust me, she'll never take a look

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Does your lover have the right to stalk you and bug your phone? 

I once saw a "spy shop" which sold espionage and counter-espionage items. Basically everything was obviously for spying on spouses. It was pretty terrifying.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I also want to mention that I really hate the idea of video call via mobile phone. Any cell phones with a cam in the front are EVIL! laws should abandon such products and functions!!!

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

without my permission no. and if she did, as someone did one time, I dumped her right on the spot.

privacy and trust are a good part of a solid foundation.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

This happened to me once. My girlfriend in university read my instant messenger logs. Don't ask why I log all my conversations. Anyway, she learned that I had a threesome with two high school girls around the time when we started 'dating', but before we were officially a 'couple'. It wasn't really cheating, but the timing was suspicious.

She got pissed off and dumped me, but came to her senses later the next day. Let's face it: even if it was cheating, what kind of guy would not feel obliged to accept a threesome with two high school girls? I'm not exactly a real winner, but I'm not fucking stupid, either. We didn't get back together, though. She'd been snooping through my computer files! She violated my sacred altar.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

20 motherfucker! 20!

• 申琪 Annie Shen

i dont think so it is green light for both of us

first i dont think i will check your message or your email

so,i dont think you will check mine too

• Stina Rytter Norheim

an ex did it with me and i told her that i didnt like it and it should stop but she said she wants to see my phone messages n emails n records of who i chat with n i said i like my privacy n she should leave it alone but she insisted i then told her that if she really wants to see it i will show her but she should know that when she starts this she will no longer be important to me but she said she still wanted to see it.maybe she thought i was kidding.

if a message comes sometimes she opens it before i can get my phone or sits with me to see it when i open it.

anyway we broke up.

trust and privacy is very important in a relationship.my current gf understands that.she doesnt check my messages or emails n i like that.

• 申琪 Annie Shen

well i just feel you are not so happy with all my trip.dont even wanna see what i wanna you see. n you always do that.

somthing i wanna show to you,but you r just do whatever you wanna.

• №❶ Passioη

"Right"?= NO. Privilege?= YES!

• Ana K
    Ana K wrote:

so what i read from the guys there, you all say we broke up because she red my e mails or txt.

that is not the point, because if you still wanted to be with them, it doesn't matter if she looked at your phone.

the expression "if she trusts me" doesnt work anymore. you have to gain the trust.  Do you think that not leting your gorl to see your txt or e mails is goint to help :???? hahhaha you are so wrong,

you become angry cuz u dont know how to comunicate , or the relationship is not serius. someone who dosent have anything to hide, doesn't have to act histeric if someone touches his "privacy".

BTW txt an e mails are not privacy . someone who can dig in the computer just a little bit more than usual is able to hack you and your emails  in a minute

be in your GF shoes. what would you think if she wont let you see her e mails and txt???

have fun and talk more with ur GF/BF .

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@K. Ana, You can't be serious.

Your boyfriend is inspecting your asshole while you sleep. Has your privacy been invaded? I don't think so. You shouldn't keep any secrets from your boyfriend.

have fun and talk more with ur GF/BF

about your balloon knot

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well people, if you feel and you sens something suspicious, you've got to exactly know, read and make sure you are not being cheated. A couple should trust each other, trust doesn't exclude checking, checking emphasizes that trust.

But it doesn't do good to be checking in your partner's mails or cellphone. this happens only when trust is gone.

But for those mature people, they don't care about cell phones and e-mail, rather then making sure your partner is in ur chest and happy with u.

High Priest__Women Advocate

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

No doubt, @Nian Jing. If a girl just asks, I'll tell her to whom I've been sending flirtatious text messages.

• Ran Ran
    Ran Ran wrote:

I never read his email or message then he cheated on me ,I  gave him trust ,he gave me hurt.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Ran Ran, And the lesson you learned is to not trust anyone ever again? That's sad. Y'know, they say the secret to happiness is to work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, and love like you've never been hurt.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Dando ... you have not had the "pleasure" to see me dance, right?

• Ana K
    Ana K wrote:

@ dando

you are comparing ur phone with ur ashole???????????????? nice one.

anyways , i see u never had a relationship/only relationshit.....

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@K.Ana, It is a nice one, thankyouverymuchfornoticing. I try to keep things clean down there in case I have unexpected guests.

And you'll never hear me complain about the modest amount of shit I get. At the very least, I get it from some very nice assholes.

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

I think the idea that it shows a lack of trust is a bit fairy-tale. I think, in the majority of relationships, if one partner had a book in front of them written by the other that catalogued thoughts and experiences that they'd had outside of their interactions with their partner,  most would give in to the temptation to find out more about the person they're close to. It's a symptom of getting close to someone and the rampant insecurities that go with it that makes you want to know as much as you can about them and what they think about you, really. 

I agree it's too much when someone goes about cracking your password or filtering your text messages(or as some girlfriends have done with me in the past, deleting female friends from my blogs or my facebook), but I also think if someone has the opportunity to read their partners emails or sms(phone lying around/ forgot to log out), it's not really the height of betrayal that some of you guys are suggesting. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

So you're saying that people should just give in to their base temptations because they're natural and God put them there? Are you normalizing obviously deviant behavior?

Fair 'nuff. You've won me over.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

bottom line, its an invasion of privacy. not that anyone would want to but legally it is a crime to go into someone's email without permission.

i still remember i had a gf and went to the store. came back and she was reading my msn log.

within 5 minutes the relationship was over.

not because i did anything wrong. but because there was no trust and someone had crossed the boundary lines.

in my life, that shit is not acceptable.

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

Absolutly  NO!

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

@Dando: No, I'm saying the devil made me do it. 

I'd be curious to see how many of the people here that are going on about their holy privacy actually have things that they'd rather their partner/girlfriend not know about or that they know a girlfriend would be upset about. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Privacy is a tricky thing. Everyone likes it, but it's hard to point out the utility of it. Of course there's no actual harm done to a person when you violate their privacy, but we'll all agree it makes us very uncomfortable.

People cheat. Also, there are terrorists.

Are you also curious to see how many of the people who don't like having their genitals groped by transportation safety authorities actually have things that they'd rather their government not know about or that they know the cops would be upset about?

Oh, but if they aren't cooperative, that means they have something to hide! They must be terrorists.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

a girl gave her bf all her  bank account cards,msn,QQ and email password after they've been together for one year,only because she trust him.I wonder what kind of trust can be made this way? and do u guys think this relationship is still interesting? I don't know...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Be confident with certain manner... 

No need to search clue for anger..

Relationship is based on certain level of trust...

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

@dando, 

Privacy is not a tricky issue. 

People follow the rules. Also, there are philanthropists. 

< Mad satirical skillz> 

Downright fierce you, muthahugga. 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.