Discussion » Dating & Romance » Why Guys Dont Publish Their Mails?

• Beijing JieNa Jiao Yu
    Beijing JieNa Jiao Yu wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: medium;">I'd like guys to publish all the mails girls, ladies and women has sent to them via WLIB;.. Being it good or bad.</span></p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'd like you to die in a fire.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@OP, I heard this is a school institution. I wonder, you've received a lot? Or your boss needs Godfather?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'd rather not violate the privacy of anyone kind enough to spend time corresponding with me in private. The girls only do it when some asshole makes unwelcome sexual advances toward them.

There's no such thing as an unwelcome sexual advance in my world. The thought really hasn't crossed my mind.

If some girl calls you a bad name and you want to publish it here, be my guest. It's the Internet. Do whatever the fuck you want, but prepared to deal with the consequences. Such as being told to go and die in a fire for being a knob.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

I'd do it except for that fact that the senders privacy would be violated as I have none.

• Amalie Sæverud

A dangerous game to play!

If this is a competition , guys have already lost it from the beginning!

one posted by you, I can come with ten!

So watch out!

The winner is obvious!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I know you're not a priest.. are you? Ok, I want to ask you this question.
    I heard that black men has really hug and long cock.. how true is it?
    When are u normally free for coffee

2.My name is ####, i am a young girl 19 i saw your contact / when am browsing today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you re,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email (######@yahoo.com)THANKS

Here are the two from me

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Most men are gentlemen()

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.