Discussion » Nonsense » Hi dude, You Failed! Let me give you some advise w

• A.w
    A.w wrote:

Today, I got a PM, the content is that “I want to have sex with you because you are a good person.”  I don’t know that how many girls here have similar experience as me.  I just couldn’t stop laughing.  I don’t mind guys send me those messages because I know that some threads what I post here make some people who feel very high! However, Could you be interesting, creative and logical when you write an invitation message?

I have some advises here:

1, Please pay some attention to girl’s introduction, location and picture.  If you live in Beijing, don’t find a girl who lives in other countries.  Also don’t send your message to a girl who doesn’t want to show her face or put a fake picture.  Even you are so bored but your time is still worth something.  Please be effective and efficient. 

2, Please put an attractive and sexy picture on your profile.  Not only guys are visual animal, girls also love beautiful stuff!  At least, give us some space to imagine how handsome you are!

3, Please practice your writing skill.  Good writing skill definitely will help you attract more girls.  Be logical when you write.  This is a very bad example, I want to have sex with you because you are a good person.”   If I were a police man, I will help you to fix your problem when you praise that I am good. But, I am not!  You should read girls’ page carefully, and find relevant information to praise her!

4, Guys, location means something.  Living in an interesting area will add some points for you! If you live in Changping area, don’t send messages to a girl who lives in Dongcheng.  It’s too far for both you guys.  Traffic is horrible and Taxi is expensive in Beijing. 

5, Baidu and Google will help you!  There are so many good examples that you can copy!

If you have more good ideas, add it!  Good luck, guys! I admit that dating is a hard job, and asking girls to have sex is even harder!

Cheers,

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... *teary eyes* ...

... I just want to have ice cream with you because you are a good person ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... very entertaining indeed ... but being that this is, afterall, the internet, "photo" does not mean much, so I am not too sure if it will do any good ...but dont people know what is meant by "courting" and "seduction" fhese days?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I just want to post in your thread because you are a good person.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... and I have just been spam-ed ...

Ju Baby

My name is Juliet, i am a young girl i saw your contact / when am browsing today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you re,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email (juliet.betty@yahoo.com)THANKS

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Ami, thanks for the advice. I've been trying to write you a message that will convince you to have sex with me for about 3 months now and I really appreciate the valuable feedback.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

baidu sucks

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... and I am not experienced ...

• №❶ Passioη

That guy should have rather said: "I wanna have sex with you because you're an active attention whore who happens to be on the wrong side of the virtual world". That makes you both freaks of the same feathers doesn't it? Writing skills baby ;P

I mean it's all too common to have people mistakened on the other side of the words no matter how it's expressed - It may be the writers fault as well as the reader's... e.g I had a little nice chat in english language with Serene and (though my real profile pics and methods would suggest otherwise) she rather thinks I'm a short chinese dude searching for a "so scarce treasure" that she happens to be the only one to have hehe (and yes, this happened in one of the most populous cities in the world). Gosh :D

That being said, I wouldn't blame anyone who rather uses raw straight-forward tactics than all those 'nice intelligent guy crappy craps'. Someone wants to fock you just like you wanna fock someone, that's why you're here - Fair Trade

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

With all the pissing and moaning, it's no small wonder that Serene would make such a mistake. I honestly thought you were a gay Chinese dude for the first few months I was here. And I don't even mean that pejoratively. I thought you were the sassy gay guy of WLIB, and I don't mean any disrespect by that at all.

Now the guy who drags his relationshit problems every couple of months is calling Ami an attention whore? If that's not the pot calling the kettle a racial slur, I don't know what is.

• Simen Wangberg

"baidu sucks"

I'm glad that out of that whole message, this is the thing you picked out. Actually I rather like Baidu, even if half of their content is misappropriated.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Unluckily he failed, I think he is gonna learn from the instructions you gave above and in the next attempt he might succeed. I'd urge you to post again  here when he, or anyone else succeeds.

High Priest

• Christian Hansen

Inocente! Poor guy, failed with the PM seduction strategy. 

At least I hope he can find another good person in this site to put your advice in practice. lol

• №❶ Passioη

@ Dando Z

Oh Oops, I forgot the Hero of Pussies never sleeps... hehe, How romantic!

My Suggestion? Since you seem to be on the same side of the world where Ami is, perhaps she'll welcome a similar PM from you... You trouble makers can both do what you have to do and let us in BJ have some space. :D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... cant wait ... Dando, do your best :)

• Zoe Zhong
    Zoe Zhong wrote:

Please try to understand : Girls love drama

So please give us some time and space for that, which means instead of saying 

I want to have sex with you because you are a good person.”

Try to take it slow:

"You are a good person and I like you". ---->"I like you and I would meet you"------>"Since we already met and I like you, lets have sex"

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Passion, Welcome back to Beijing, dipshit. I've been waiting the better part of a month.

• Simen Wangberg

"You are a good person and I like you". ---->"I like you and I would meet you"------>"Since we already met and I like you, lets have sex"

Oh. Is that how it works? Huh. I usually just grab my nuts and go "EEEYEEAHHHHAAA".

• Zoe Zhong
    Zoe Zhong wrote:

@Lao Lee

Are you a psychiatrist? Otherwise how do you know i have some insecurity issues and some other issues.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

WTF, it is now only 4 o'clock?!!!!..... 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Stephanie ... let's think together ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Sad but probably true.

Still, I think threads like this serve an important purpose.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... I think I might regret this ... but Dando, what purpose it might be?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I too agree with Afroman. Good point, I hope that rings the bell

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

This is a common attitude from girls. I have it sometimes. Amy might not be concerned, but once a girl doesn't like a guy, she will trash the guy and publicize it as if she is a Mother Theresa. But when we never seen the posts and more publicities of those who screw them.

Good weekend to all.

High Priest

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The latent castration anxiety in here is so thick I could cut it with a knife.

• Martin Svean

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.