Discussion » Beijing Life » Heaven for foreign trash

• FU
    FU wrote:
    <p>Futureless foreign&nbsp;trash in there homeland found&nbsp;heaven&nbsp;in Beijing. My observation.</p>
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

Why... I.... oughta.....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... without any relevance to religion ... one popular image of "heaven" is filled with innocent angels in all shapes and sizes, while "innocence" is often associated with a certain degree of "ignorance" ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

*righteous indignance*

• patrick or 潘云迪

I myself thing the only people who would be offended by this statement  would be the ones who more or less are sponging off the advantages of high paid low skill labour aka English Teaching, although that area cannot be clearly defined as it obiviously has people who treat their job professionaly as opposed to those who hitch a ride,I can feel the resentment of the creator of this script and can some what understand the feeling but I do also believe the statement could be structured a tiny bit better and without the blatant generalization. 但是也觉得每一个人都有每一个处用

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I worked harder as an English teacher than I do in my present professional role. I also earned a higher salary than I do currently. I wouldn't look down upon ESL teachers just because it's low skill/high reward. They're not drug pushers or pimps. Most of them, anyway.

Among themselves, English teachers look down upon those unfortunate souls who teach in primary schools or training centers, because it is unskilled but nonetheless moderately high-paying compared to university teaching.

Nevertheless, gullible Chinese parents who care about nothing but the apparent nationality of their child's English tutor created the excess demand for foreign trash. They want to appear as though they are giving their kids an 'elite' English education, and there are plenty of unscrupulous Chinese language school administrators who are more than willing to oblige.

Foreign trash is teaching the corrupt officials of tomorrow's China.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

I tend to believe that if anyone looks down on another is probably just insecure himself/herself.

I don't know about other foreigners here in China but, I have dedicated my life to helping people here with language and music.   And I am sure this is not geared towards me personally yet, I do not like it when someone says something like this because in all reality we did not create this market of language. It was done by Chinese people.

And another thing, you guys like to pay us high salaries for this because you won't use the language amongst yourself.

So it is a catch 22, you create the market, do not use the language yourself, rely on foreigners to speak with and have to pay for it.

Now who do you deem foolish?

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

and how come it took you so long to make an observation which everyone has known for the past 20 years or so?

• Saint - Spartacus

the real talent not here, that's ture . political problem

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

how is it a political problem?

• Saint - Spartacus

社会连锁反应导致的精神文明滞后

the system  give the consequence of Spiritual civilization : '' retarded '' , the result  those mentioned above , benifit from the system

• №❶ Passioη

I'm not against your notion - but to complete your observation (or at least extend your knowledge) read the following:

1. Almost all the countries of the world have huge China Towns of which chinese have become natives of those countries - because they make a better living there than in China. Chinese trash? hmmm

2. Foreigners in China are seen as money bags, so they're often cheated and always have to pay more for everything (this one should make you happy, making something off the trashbag)

3. The presence of foreign expats (and foreign investments) has been the most vital element of the chinese economy for decades... Your media won't just tell you that...

Pause for thoughts!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Interesting observation. I'd bet that you might not be much better than the foreign trash you've singled, but a mere xenophobia inciter.

• №❶ Passioη

@ Shu Qi - I recommend Dando Z's post to you...

That demand for foreign trash is higher today... and it's on the increase - so is the number of chinese going westwards to study, work, etc... Quite a trashy situation :(

It's not a matter of 1 side needing the other, We just can't do without each other ;

• Simen Wangberg

"黄头发蓝眼睛就是资本"

Really? Cos I think it's boring. Different strokes, I guess. Although I haven't heard any Chinese women fawning over blonde hair and blue eyes in awhile.

The only time I truly notice anything resembling Westerner-worship is when they're telling me how vely beautiful mix baby is. And that requires two to tango.

• Simen Wangberg

"在中国,大家都喜欢皮肤白白的"

Yeah, but at least you guys aren't all grossly over-tanned like some Western women. Yuuuuck. Again, different strokes, I get that it's sort of a cultural difference or whatever. But as much as I complain about the chicks who carry around umbrellas in the summer, it does provide for gloriously pale complexions.

• Simen Wangberg

"又不是所有女的都打伞。。。我在北京都没买过伞。。。百年才下一次雨,不值得。。。"

Hehehe. Well, you might not have one, but a LOT of other women do. Not just for rain, it's to protect their skin from the sun. And poke me in the eye when I'm walking down the sidewalk.

• Simen Wangberg

"谁让你长太矮"

I'm not sure what that last bit means, but...I make my own rules. 8-!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(oh oh oh) ...

I think this thread is not talking about people ... it might in fact be talking about Nestle and all the other MNC that bring unqualified food produce to China ...

• Simen Wangberg

Goddamnit. If another person points out my height deficiency I will stab someone ELSE in the eyes with an umbrella for a change.

• Simen Wangberg

"u mean 'Exchange'????? Why do u keep on writing English if u can read Chinese...."

Nope, I mean "for a change", which means "instead of what usually happens". Cos what usually happens, is that I get stabbed in the eye with umbrellas. And I can't really read, but I can use the Internet. My witticisms don't translate all that well besides.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... let's talk food :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Looks like a fake account, folks. This is his only activity on the whole site, and the person in the profile photo is a model.

-----TROLL LINE-----

All posts below this line are trollfood.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Deefay Young: With that attitude, you would be a futureless man in any foreign country.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

again?!

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

yes again.

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

Stop saying foreign trash, sounds rude, unfriendly and rasist.

lets welcome everyone to china,  there are always good people and bad people in this world. so lets treat everyone as friends....

I wanna live in Sudan as well, lots of poorer than china, just to gain different experiences...

• №❶ Passioη

I can't believe Yuki wrote that!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I don't believe Yuki wrote that.

I think she hired a public relations flack.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... she could have been taken over by an intelligent life form ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Holy fucking shit. She was gone for a while, y'know. SUSPICIOUS. I think she was kidnapped and reprogrammed. What did the CIA do with our nitrogen queen?

• Pamela Rose
    Pamela Rose wrote:

[sigh]... fake accounts are from people who are afraid of criticism..  

well, it's either you've been trashed or u move along with trash.... just  mingle... don't expose yourself to "trashy" situation (whatever that is)...

The thing is.. why do you have to observe "trashy" foreigners when you've got all the chances to meet amazing Chinese people? It's better to observe their sweet, fun, mind-boggling actions ....  ^ ^ 

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@№❶ Passioη,

@ Dando Z 单独子

You dont believe i am a friendly person or you dont believe that i wanna live in Sudan?

If you know me in real like then you will know hw friendly i am :)  

BTW, if i am living in Sudan,  i dont think people from Sudan will treat me like a " yellow trash"

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

...Nevermind. I would prefer not to spoil the moment.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

@SUNNI

yea there are bad/good people from every walk of life.

I just believe that any slam against someone based on  "SKIN COLOR" usually comes from an insesure, immature, close minded individual who is probably afraid of everything he/she/it does not understand.

by the way

My skin isn't why. WLIB Background is white. and my Chinese hosts are not Yellow

nor do these fonts match the color of my homey back in chi-town.

so the entire basis of color is wrong.

get wit da phucking program.

if ya don't like chinese girls dating foreigners well thats your choice but we are not going away. and if you think that visitors to China are trash, what does it make you?

a garbage picker.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I'm quite comfortable with the term foreign trash, as it happens; I think it gets me down rather well... 

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

20 D  batteries please

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Dando ... Scott ... tanning could do that to you too, if you are not careful ... and then you would become friendly to everyone ...

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

20 mofo 20!

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

FU. this person is just a small dick, loser with a shit job and probably a real ugly gf or stupid bf.

with nothing else to do but try to slam foreigners.

well thats ok because we all know the real truth.

youre just jealous because us "foreigners" have a better life than you do.

well time to wake up and smell the coffee SB. you are nothing but a tab on someone's account. now go find yourself a nice han girl and produce 1 han baby so you can be considered a good han.

in the meantime, why not show some respect to the visitors to your country and stop coming here because nobody likes a fuckhead.

oh and by the way, you only wish you looked as nice as the man in your profile pic.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

they do! i see them hanging under xi zhimen bridge playing cards when they are not here online.

some of them actually hold jobs too!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.