Discussion » Art & Design » Looking for good drawer or painter

• Eric.
    Eric. wrote:
    <p>Hello everybody !&nbsp;I'm writer for comic books and i'm looking for chinese drawers or painters who can be interested to draw a book&nbsp;for one of my stories. It's a real work, not just for fun... If u are interested, contact me, and we'll talk about the kind of story u like, u'll show me some work and if everything is good, we'll try to do a book together ! If u speak french, i should be great, cause my english is not so so good ! haha ! And forget my chinese, it's so bad.....</p>
  • Eric.
    Eric. wrote:

hello, sorry to answer u late, i just saw ur message.... I have many different stories and of course the drawer have to like it and follow my idea ! I don't know what kind of story u like... Some days ago, i began write a story in a zoo, with a little girl and her granspa... It's a triller... some bad men will want do bad things to animals and the girl want save them..... I have fantasy, Sf, adventure, .... or simple story about life... Tell me what u like draw and what kind of story u would like draw, i'll send u some words or some idea ! my msn is : papouinthecity.fr@hotmail.fr    Maybe it'll be more easy to talk ! see u, bye

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"but how will u two communicate?"

With reaction images!

in b4 "body language"

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

My body has a speech impediment. It's like The King's Speech, except I'm more enthusiastic about my therapy sessions.

• Eric.
    Eric. wrote:

Moon river : i don't know how we can do... My chinese is so poor.... hmm... we can try and we'll know.... so, send me message on my page, not here, i don't want make laughting Lao lee more !

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

do u mean storyboard

• Eric.
    Eric. wrote:

Tina : if the question is for me, the storyboard is just the first step of a comic book... after, the drawer has to draw with ink or paint, or computer, as he wants...

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

got what u mean,i do have some friends who are very good at drawing,either hand drawing or sketchpad,maybe they will be interested too 

• Eric.
    Eric. wrote:

ok Moon river, i'll wait for news....

Tina, ok, xie xie

• Eric.
    Eric. wrote:

oh.... ok, i wish ur friend will do good business ! hehe

thanks and see u

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.