Discussion » Nonsense » Guys let's talk about Libya

• Mr Brave
    Mr Brave wrote:
    <p>i really found it hard to understand the foreign militaries intervention in Libya's in country own conficts. that i dont know if they are involved to keep peace or to promote war? my question is why are they giving themselves authorities to choose for other countries who should lead them. because they are developed countries so they have these rights?&nbsp;</p>
  • №❶ Passioη

not again

• Kristian Svoren

peace!!! i didn't know that!!!!!! i was away for sometimes so i'm not aware of that. let this be the last coment.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"The Chinese version of the news didn't tell you the truth"

Nobody upstairs in Chinese. You're not the sharpest peanut in the turd, are you?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You're looking to debate foreign policy on the Internet, and  yet you tell this forum obsessed tool to get a life? That's precious.

If you'd been paying attention, the Russians have been much more outspoken on this topic than the Chinese. But in your small mind, anyone who isn't in line with US interests is "the enemy," and their nationality is irrelevant.

Everyone who accused me of mindlessly consuming American propaganda last week can kiss my ass and lick my balls. Here's your typical American. Have at him.

• Simen Wangberg

Uh oh. Do we need an intervention from the Great Communicator?

Captain America: you can start popping a boner right about...now.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.