Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » Please help me find this guy

• Zhang
    Zhang wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: large;">Please help me find this guy!I met him on a train from Shanghaihongqiao to Beijing southstation on 18 September 2010,he wore red and white stripes T-shirt,and his hair is yellow,he is American and work in a American company in Beijing&nbsp;which does&nbsp;seed business,his Chinese is very good,above is all I know about him,I was so shy then I didn't ask his phone number,I was so regret and&nbsp;I tried my&nbsp;best and used many way to find him in past half year,I really miss him~if&nbsp; you know some guy similar to him,please tell me,thank you very much!please!</span></p> <p><span style="font-size: large;">This is my MSN</span></p> <p><span style="font-size: large;"><a href="mailto:Miss.Zhang-Michelle@hotmail.com">Miss.Zhang-Michelle@hotmail.com</a></span></p> <p><span style="font-size: large;">Thank you!</span></p>
  • Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

Haha, this is sounds so funny!

• №❶ Passioη

never get a female to do a male's job... it always goes wrong

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

bizarre

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

@jim

who's carl

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

18 September 2010

I don't remember what I was wearing on that day. How could you expect anyone to remember what their handsome American friend was wearing on that day?

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

hm...don't know,john's brother.....what what

u know what ,i'm expecting a party where all of the activities on wlib could attend......too confusing

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I just saw on guy that looks like him, please get bk to me

• Zoe Zhong
    Zoe Zhong wrote:

I tried my best and used many way to find him in past half year

I wonder what ways have you tried?  have you Posted posters on the streets: this man is wanted!!!

• Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:

please don't ask "or his mail, name, cell and so on", TOO MUCH

• Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:

please don't ask "or his mail, name, cell and so on", TOO MUCH

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

What? What's going on? Am I the only confused one again like most of the times? Didn't we already talk about this like 5min ago?

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Yeah, choose one contact detail. If I'm asked for a comprehensive list of all ways to directly contact me then I'd be weirded out.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Moonriver, sure thing:

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I can't stop you

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

p.s. It's not actually my number. It's just 11 digits that begin with 13... to make it look like a Beijing number.

p.p.s. That guy looks like a winner. I'm amazed he's not married yet.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

You two are making me feel like I should have posted my real number after all.

Yooji, you'll see me in bed?

• FU
    FU wrote:

silly girl, is he an attactive white trash from the US? There are plenty here, jobless, futureless. Yellow hair? god, funny, seed business? sounds like farm hand.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

@deefay

are you even aware of the real meaning of white trash? Yellow hair? haha ok i know youre chinese because you don't even know the word "BLONDE"

SB

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

:( hope you can find him.

why you even didn`t know his name? 

you sure you ever talked to him jsut just saw him and heared him.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... since "Michelle" did not ever come back here to say anything, and without even checking her profile, my guess is that she had not even come back to this site ... this looks very suspiciously SPAM ...

• kö
    wrote:

boring。。。。。。。。

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.