Discussion » Dating & Romance » Please help me find this guy

• Zhang
    Zhang wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: large;">Please help me find this guy!I met him on a train from Shanghaihongqiao to Beijing southstation on 18 September 2010,he wore red and white stripes T-shirt,and his hair is yellow,he is American and work in a American company in Beijing&nbsp;which does&nbsp;seed business,his Chinese is very good,above is all I know about him,I was so shy then I didn't ask his phone number,I was so regret and&nbsp;I tried my&nbsp;best and used many way to find him in past half year,I really miss him~if&nbsp; you know some guy similar to him,please tell me,thank you very much!please!</span></p> <p><span style="font-size: large;">This is my MSN</span></p> <p><span style="font-size: large;"><a href="mailto:Miss.Zhang-Michelle@hotmail.com">Miss.Zhang-Michelle@hotmail.com</a></span></p> <p><span style="font-size: large;">Thank you!</span></p>
  • №❶ Passioη

Did he have a name? or you arrogantly forgot that one too?

This is china, I can get you a copy of the same guy for sure. All interesting features included... but you may have to pay for this service... deal?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... "seed business"? Which species of seeds?

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I'm going to be really honest with you, you've wasted half a year trying to find a guy whose name you don't know just because you flirted with him a little on the train. You don't miss him because you don't know him. You miss that brief excitement caused by sexual tension. Chasing this one guy is totally futile because when you do find him he's probably not going to remember you and when you tell him that you've been looking for him since September the 18th he's going to be pretty scared of you. Tragically, in Western culture that kind of obsession is not romantic, it's creepy and terrifying. Also, if he was interested in you he probably would have asked for your phone number.

I don't mean to be brutal and harsh but I write bluntly because you are wasting your youth on a fantasy that can not exist in reality.

Blonde guys who can speak Chinese aren't that hard to find. Try BLCU campus. Don't expect romance.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

uh please let this go. there are plenty of other guys who fit that bill.

• Saint - Spartacus

Ha Ha Ha, that 's funny

it could be a very comic story , lets begin from the gap, it could be a nice story about drop . then after drop, you may find a way to be an attractive woman which typical for blond ...  GOOD LUCK

why  can't romance be comic  . lol

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If I was running a seed business in Beijing in 2010 I would have a plant business right now, and I wouldn't be bullshitting on WLIB.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

the farmer in the dell.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... on second thought, or third, or fourth ... considering the number of threads Zhang had created here, "she" might, in real life, be the BF or husband of the woman that this "American" had flirted with ... heehee ...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

They say romance is dead
    Kieran just killed it

• Saint - Spartacus

wait , how about clones the blond 

girl , you should try that ... ... what a  market !!!

• Saint - Spartacus
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Are you implying that the LZ already received some of the mysterious laowai's genetic material? I'd be impressed if I shy girl could accomplish such a feat.

• Simen Wangberg

Tragically, in Western culture that kind of obsession is not romantic, it's creepy and terrifying.

Nothing tragic about it son - that kind of obsessiveness is just a harbinger of things to come. Or maybe you were being sarcastic. lawl

Also -

<-- Missed Connections is that way.

• Christian Hansen

I do not believe this is true, nobody can "miss" a person for one year just because they talked on a train for a few minutes and most important nobody in her "five senses" would post her msn in a WLIB thread!!!!!

For me this is just baith for WLIB sexual predators hahaha be careful!

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Just let go. You see, these people are neither friendly nor interested in your issues. You have given us a reason to be more sarcastic than we already are. And they are right, this whole thing is kinda creepy, you seriously started doing this half a year ago? You are making yourself look like a stalker to everybody. Besides what made you think that you could find him on THIS website? Did he mention that he's a member of this website?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.