Discussion » Beijing Life » please help me!

• Zhang
    Zhang wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: large;">Please help me find this guy!I met him on a train from Shanghaihongqiao to Beijing southstation on 18 September 2010,he wore red and white stripes T-shirt,and his hair is yellow,he is American and work in a American company in Beijing&nbsp;which does&nbsp;seed business,his Chinese is very good,above is all I know about him,I was so shy then I didn't ask his phone number,I was so regret and&nbsp;I tried my&nbsp;best and used many way to find him in past half year,I really miss him~if&nbsp; you know some guy similar to him,please tell me,thank you very much!please!</span></p> <p><span style="font-size: large;">This is my MSN</span></p> <p><span style="font-size: large;"><a href="mailto:Miss.Zhang-Michelle@hotmail.com">Miss.Zhang-Michelle@hotmail.com</a></span></p> <p><span style="font-size: large;">Thank you!</span></p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

She has now got that courage to go public and get her Mr Right. If I see him, I will surely let you know.but what ur  phone number then?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.