Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Web Developer (PHP or .NET) needed

• Jon Gu - 顾晓帆
    Jon Gu - 顾晓帆 wrote:

Hey everyone,

We're looking for a web developer to add to our team. Our requirements are pretty loose... We mainly work with Joomla and Wordpress CMS systems but also manage a fairly large .NET website.

We'd like to have someone with reasonably strong front end HTML/CSS skills and can write some good PHP and Javascript code. Must know how to use some version of SQL to do basic data input and output.

Basically, we don't have very strict requirements, we just want to find some competent people who are willing to learn new things and can handle new situations well. 

About us, we are Bizcom Consulting (www.bizcom.com.cn) and you would be joining our IT consulting team. The majority of our work is rapid website development using Joomla/Wordpress CMS systems. 

Please contact me at jon.gu@bizcom.com.cn if you're interested or know anyone else who is. Strong English skills are not necessary but it would help for sure. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

He said strong English skills. The ad is the preliminary English test. You passed! Jia you!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

And OP, we've missed you. The place has gone to shit since you left. And I for one feel as though I was robbed of an opportunity to eventually eliminate you during a communist purge. It's not fair!

• №❶ Passioη

Wow, it really is Jon Gu

• Joakim Berg Solum

Because we've posted the Chinese job description all over the web and aren't finding very many qualified candidates. Plus, I'd prefer someone who can somewhat communicate in English because my Chinese still sucks... But actually, low or almost no English is fine too. Just makes my job a bit more difficult.

BTW Passion, I heard you're meeting Sai Na? 

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

Hire me dude!

BTW did you get anything with this ad? I'm still looking for 2 devs myself...

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

Everyone's looking for developers these days.. wouldnt believe that china would run out of developers..

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.