Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Forum Cross Roads

• 阿姆
    阿姆 wrote:
    <p>I was thinking,&nbsp;how come i could add&nbsp;girls from Dalian, but never&nbsp;saw them in our forums. Apparently they are&nbsp;all chattin in a weliveindalian forum&nbsp;so I'm missin' my golden chances to get laid buwhahahaha. <br /><br />I saw&nbsp;Lao Lee chattin up there, so&nbsp;is there a way without jumping from one webpage to another to post threads?<br /><br />We could even have a war threads between Beijing and Dalian?! Digital heads chopped off and flyin in slow motion.</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I have always wondered about the same thing ...

There used to be a "dropdown box" to select WeLiveInXXXXX, and my guess is that it will let you jump from one site to another ...

I was at one stage, posting on both BJ and SH, simultaneously, which is quite annoying ...

• Simen Wangberg

I'll meet you guys at the crossroads - so y'all won't be lonely.

• Joakim Lund Rangel

weliveindalian.com have their own forum.

If you want you can visit weliveindalian.com and login with your WLIB account to post in their forum.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... I was actually looking for another thread, and clicked on this one to check on something ... Jo, is it possible to bring back the old drop-down box, so that we can change from the WLI site to another, without logging in and out, and also worrying about "time out"?

• Joakim Lund Rangel

叮噹叔叔 (妇协杂工) :

Sorry, we removed it for a reason. It`s not likely that it will come back.

Anyways, just open up a new tab and go to weliveindalian.com - you`ll be signed in automagically as long as you check the "remember me" checkbox when you sign in here.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... ah ... the old "remember me" thingie ... but that would be a bad idea, if anyone happens to be using a shared computer ... right?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.