Discussion » Nonsense » The Video the US Military doesn't want you to

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    <h1 id="watch-headline-title"><span id="eow-title" title="The Video the US Military doesn't want you to see" dir="ltr">The Video the US Military doesn't want you to see </span></h1> <p><span title="The Video the US Military doesn't want you to see" dir="ltr">hehehe&nbsp;&nbsp; Only do the GOOD!???<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i1MazfmZYxw" frameborder="0" width="425" height="350"></iframe><br /></span></p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Apparently it's the video the ZF doesn't want you to see, either.

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

War criminals   !! Should the US president be sent to jail as war crinimals??Did you protest work? Or just a show?

Is this self-deceiving sentence the only thing U can say? I guess so

Is it "time to time" or "always"??

It is seems that every new president at least invades one country, at least killing half million people, oh sorry it was just a little bad thing

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

Is that caused by the president himself or it is the problem of the imperialistic system.

• №❶ Passioη

Every government is built on corruption and exploitive interests... some just happen to be louder than the others...At least there's a degree of media freedom in the states which is unattainable in the giant of Asia; and which affects (tones down) the extent of cruelty exhibited in such situations...

Don't get it wrong, I might hate American / British imperialistic policies more than anyone else who's touched by that video (Particularly in the time of Bush)... BUT if you have the brawn and guts against unfairness, Start from your own country ;)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

We are better off treating our American civil rights as privileges not to be taken for granted rather than indicative of inherent democratic virtues. We vote for our leaders. If American citizens really do have power as we claim, does that not make us ultimately responsible for what they do while they are in power?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

世界充满无奈。。。

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

唉,don't blame the US president, don't even blame the congress, blame everyone. US citizens have little political power. Yeah, they can vote, but basically it's a choice between two badasses and two hordes of bad guys they personally never know. The most important thing is, I don't think it would work if all American people watch this -- many of them feel it rocks that their country can frequently bomb others, many of them just ignore it, they care more about the oil price.

Part of human naturem, pity but true. How to solve the problem? we need another earth fighting with us :(

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.