Discussion » Nonsense » 3Some

• №❶ Passioη
    №❶ Passioη wrote:

Disclaimer: Only for virgins!

Which one would you prefer?

A.) 2 male + 1 female - or - 2 female + 1 male?

B.) Would you accept a 3Some proposal from strange sanlitun female?

• Amalie Sæverud

gangbang!

shit!

• №❶ Passioη

Not gangbang. 3Some is decent love making.

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

why is this only for virgins?
    Threesomes are fucking boring anyways.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The only 'decent' love making is masturbation.

We're not here for decency.

• Simen Wangberg

"Threesomes are fucking boring anyways."

Elaborate? And not in a "HUR HUR TELL ME A SEXY STORY" way, but you know. Having a threesome is like the sexual Holy Grail of most men (FFM, naturally), and so I think folks might want to know how/why it is boring.

Or maybe you had an MMF and 99% of the guys here won't give a shit or accuse one or both of the M parties of being gay. WTF is up with that by the way. As long as the balls don't touch - yeah.

And finally - yeah, why the fuck is this only for virgins? Sense - you make none, OP.

• №❶ Passioη

@ S Wang & Mike - I was offered this proposal as a way to loose my virginity... so I'd like to know what other virgins think of the idea

@ Dando Z - Yesterday I heard for the first time there's a dildo alternative for guys. It's quite huge though if you don't mind

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

haha,how to prove whether a man is virgin or not?

• №❶ Passioη

red cap = uncircumsized

brown cap = ready for action

grey cap = untouched

there are other ways to know

• Simen Wangberg

"I was offered this proposal as a way to loose my virginity..."

Well, nothing like being thrown in at the deep end as a way to learn how to swim. Good luck with that. Make sure you use a condom, if you do end up diving into any deep ends.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahahaha... DnD ... get a gang first ...

• №❶ Passioη

Which one would you prefer?

2 cocks vs 1 water hole - OR - 2 water holes (and 4 sacs) vs 1 cock? 

Time is running out

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"I was offered this proposal as a way to loose my virginity"

I seem to remember you describing it as a rape. And I remember being righteously indignant because I thought you were trivializing sexual violence. Go figure.

"Yesterday I heard for the first time there's a dildo alternative for guys. It's quite huge though if you don't mind"

I ain't gonna lie: I once owned two such contraptions. It's called a buttplug. Call me gay if you want, but I am hip to the secret knowledge possessed only by gays, enlightened perverts, and chicks who read Cosmo: prostate induced orgasms are simply too intense for regular men.

You couldn't handle it, kid.

Stick to the vanilla stuff.

And remember: winners don't use drugs.

• №❶ Passioη

@ "Dandu Z" - buttplug? interesting, that one seems smaller than what I recommended - though I would never have known hehe. you should work as a sales person in cosplay. really!

Yes, last time I was raped (not focked)... and I was quite young so I didn't cum out anything as far as I can remember...So? I AM still a virgin for all I care

I'm sure Stone (roko) will be impressed with your "great epic word-smithing"....Just wait for her... But for me, you can simply answer the damn question as Gay, straight or whatever you are :D

1 to 2 (including you) or you to 2?

-------------------------------------------

@ Godfather - Would you like to loose your virginity? it's happening big in SanLiTun on fri. I don't wanna be alone

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Passion,

Goddammit! Don't tell the whole world that I like Roko before I even get a chance. You cruel cock-blocking fiend! I ought to ram that buttplug so far up your boyhole you'll need dental floss to get it out.

Whatever I am, indeed. Straight-ish? A lesbian in a man's body? Fuck, I don't know. Who cares?

• №❶ Passioη

@ Dando Z - hehe I kinda like it when I'm why you're so pissed off :D... she'll be impressed with this one too (a man who stands up for himself ;)

FYI, you already have a perfect chance.... trust me, even these few lines won't stop the music... just go for it buddy... for me I need to focus on what to do with this proposal

-------------------------------------------

It seems all you players on WLIB are so limited in experience / knowledge to tell me something useful... Kalitch Ankus!

@ Michael - thanks for your condom advice, I'll keep it in mind

• №❶ Passioη

@ 老Lee - hehehe, you are the one with the most effective CPU on WLIB

2 females wanna do 3some. I've never done this before and I'm thinking of including 1 other male to make it more "bi-curious" :D If I do, 2 triangles will be possible but I can't tell which of the triangles could be the best experience yet.

I wanna learn from pros like you (or read opinions from other virgin's like me) before I take a step - so that my first / best energy will not be expended on the worst choice ;) Any word of advice BTW?

• №❶ Passioη

@ Lao Lee - I wasn't wrong to say your CPU is the most active around here.

As a virgin, I've had little weird experiences that give me an idea of my sexual performance . E.G: I once had sex with my pillow for 6 hours  while unable to sleep, thinking of my crush, calling her name. I cummed 8 times in that experience... hehe Lao Lee - you know this is 'boys talk' so don't tell girls. It's an embarrasing secret :x

However, I don't think I can be that egoistic after sex. I'd rather say "She focked me / him" (which is the truth in most cases)... the male just don't realise it...

Maybe I should start with MFF... after the first 5 hours when I'm a bit exhausted, I call in the other horse for MMF (by that time hopefully 1 F would be exhausted and sleepy).

Then after an hour more in MMF, I hand over things to the other horse for MFF... sounds like a perfect plan

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

3somes can be fun but sometimes they backfire. I had one and the two girls ended up losing a friendshp of 10 years. I guess it wasn't a solid friendship to begin with :)

i didnt believe one of them when asked if i would do this until she knocked on my door with her friend and a bottle

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

i do not think I would do another 3some unless it was someone that I had no real feelings for.  the last time I lost a gf. oh well :) live and learn haha

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.