Discussion » Nonsense » How would you spend 1 Billion RMB?

• 马克
    马克 wrote:
    <p>simple as pie, what would you do if you are given 1billion RMB... Star the list with foremost one...</p>
  • 申琪 Annie Shen

pay for the house loan for my family,my sis.

buy one more house.

buy things for my unborn niece,my parents,my sis family

travel the whole world

give some to trust finace company

save some or buy more houses all round the world

then the biggestpart,start a training school for some poor ppl

maybe one more angel foudation,schoolarship

help animals,plants

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ...

I would take 0.1% (or 0.01? or 0.001?) to pay off the mortgage, so then I will have a damn good reason to leave Beijing ...

Also buy a few extra properties, rent them out, and just live on the rent ..

Not much use for the other 99% of the money ... seriously ...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

If I had a billion RMB I would buy Weliveinbeijing.com and ban all the 色情狂。

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I would buy an oil drilling platform, move it to international waters, and found a micronational anarcho-syndicalist commune. Then I would set up webservers and install fiberoptic Internet connections.

There, I could continue my research and conduct experiments without any interference from national governments.

• Simen Wangberg

I would set half of it on fire and use the other half to fund my underground crime ring. Maybe buy a new blazer.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I'm with Michael on this; a new blazer would be fucking sweet...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Invest and get more, following saint Matthew when he said "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer"

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

if i had that money,i would have invested most of them on the stock i bought last year and sold it in last december,but not like right now,big loss---regretting

but honestly if i do have that money,i will get down to my most-recently considered idea---open a tudoufen restaurant chained  from a well-known brand,had a lot of thoughts about it so far---dreaming

haha ,as a big food fan,i would definitely put the money on this part first

• Tor anders Antonsen

Buy real estate on the Moon!

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

don't' make such stupid daydream, I'd rather shoot on my own face,

by my JJ I mean.

• 巴特
    巴特 wrote:

How would you get 1 billion RMB? lol

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

invest it, make it more!

• Stina Rytter Norheim

i would lock it up in a private room in my house and every morning when i wake up i will go open the door,look at the money and laugh.hahahahahahahahahahaha

• Kristian Svoren

bank the money!!! i will show my "frugality"...Shu Qi she mentioned .."daydreamings"...it will be good too.!!!! lol........

• Kristian Svoren

i see some people they really have productive ideas now based on this thread, but i really dont know if that's what they are doing with their little money that they have.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.