Discussion » Nonsense » What Man Want

• Shu Qi
    Shu Qi wrote:
    <p><span style="font-family: verdana,geneva; font-size: small;">What do men want from women besides sex?</span></p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... don you ever get tired? I am off to bed ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Preach Him Afroman

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

He is an workaholics. Ur faith has saved u and granted u the holy ghost Afroman

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Afroman, that's a great Idea, I need someone to help around the church as more deliverance. You shall be ordained soon

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

This is a serious problem many couples are finding themselves in after marriage. More men today find that they've maried ladies who can't make a house a home. A home is a shelter, a house is just a structure, no good feeling that can push the man to leave everything out to get back home.

More and more women today don't have homemaking ability, they just think romance means hug and fuck. They forget that romance also means, surprising ur hubby with a nice cake and new recepies.

I don't mean, hubby can't also have he homemakiing ability, but it's imperative, for a girl to have this asset. This is why we see many guys today, even married, but spending much time out, why? Cos they feel that they have no home, no shelter.

High Priest__Woman advocate

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ...

Shu Qi ... gold star? on your forehead? it sounds like Japanese comics ... or American military (or is it purple heart?) ...

By the way, have you visited Thailand or Phillipines? Actually, Hong Kong might be closer ... you might actually notice that a fair, though small, number of guys (but mainly 6ft6 foreign guys) married to Filipino girls ...

Afroman ... better call yourself the "choir boy" or "altar boy" ... oh, I just thought of a new a DC or Marvel hero ... The Holy Adventures of High Priest and Altar Boy ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Ted ... being that the current "rumor" is that Shu Qi is actually a guy, what book do you recommend?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Sandwiches.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... SPAM alert ... admin please????

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.