Discussion » Gaming » I want good free downloadable tower defence games,

• JZ
    JZ wrote:
    <p>As I said</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

What's a tower defense game? Is that another way of describing artillery games, like Angry Birds?

Got an example?

• Simen Wangberg

I'm guessing something more along the lines of Rampart, where you place towers to destroy a steady stream of invading forces. Yes?

Sadly I don't know where to find any online, I have one on my iPod that I play with some regularity though. I think just Googling "free Flash games" or "free tower defense games" will get you where you want though.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I remember Rampart. I didn't know it spawned a genre.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Plants vs zombies, 土豆怪兽, Defense grid.

They're all free if you steal them.

• Simen Wangberg

I didn't notice them becoming popular until mobile gaming took off (for the second time). There's piles of games like that for the iPod and other gadgets. They're strangely addictive, although not as crack-like in their addictiveness as Angry Birds and the like. Fuck I need to kill some pigs.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

There is one on Kongregate.com called "Gem Tower Defence" or something. It sounds lame but it's pretty much the best one out there.

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

Kongregate.com is awesome for short 15 min gaming session .... for downloadable versions, try zombies against plants

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

I snap-thought you meant a 9/11 app.

• Simen Wangberg

Bahahahaha. WTC Tower Defense Extravaganza. Can you shoot down the 747s before they reach the Twin Towers?? LET'S ROLL.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Revenge of the Titans is sweet, but really hard. I can never manage to get the balance between saving for reasearch and spending right and I fail miserably in later levels.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.