Discussion » Nonsense » Wake Up Chinese Girls

• Shu Qi
    Shu Qi wrote:
    <p><span style="font-family: verdana,geneva; font-size: small;">To my beloved exotic-minded Chinese girl friends: WAKE UP girls, a western man can never treat you the way a Chinese man treats you. You might feel good about standing beside a dark-colored charismatic man on the street, but ONLY yourself understand the difference deep down.</span></p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Come again Shu Qi please? Would you mind break it down a little bit?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Not this shit again!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I can agree with Serene,

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

jealousy leads to homicide. better take a chill pill or walk down to your local massage parlor dude.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Shu Qi, I just resurrected an old thread on this topic. Read it before you start another thread like this.

@Everyone else, Pause for a moment and allow the newbie to contemplate what a terrible thing she has done here. Now would be a good time to go have a cigarette.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

it sounds like a 22 or 25 year old boy trying to inflate his ego because he is jealous of the white man.

compensation for insecurities :)

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

So domestic violence and being confined to the kitchen are better than marrying a western guy? Seriosuly though, China needs feminisim. The way men treat women here is one of the few things I can't shrug off as cultural difference and condemn

• №❶ Passioη

@ Shu Qi - Sounds like you've been focked and dumped by several western people. Sorry. I actually support your notion but there are 2 things you need to knowfor now

1. You can't possibly steer up xenophobia (especially not in chinese girls) - especially when you yourself uses a "western" person's picture as your profile image.

2. Be the example, be more active on Renren.com (xiaonei) etc rather than the foreigner dominated WLIB, date and fock chinese men, others will follow you.

• Simen Wangberg

"dark-colored charismatic man"

lolwut? Are you talking about these guys?

Or perhaps you're referring to my white friends. I fail to see what's "exotic" about dating white guys. The most "exotic" thing that I do on a frequent basis is jerk off with the lights on.

"a western man can never treat you the way a Chinese man treats you."

You're absolutely right. Western men are encouraged to value things like personality and independence. Chinese men have no time for such nonsense.

• Amalie Sæverud

wake up girls, never marry a man! they will never treat you the way you wanted most! lol

• №❶ Passioη

Dumb and Dumber, you should change that name to Smart and Smarter LOL

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

agree!!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Coco, You have 5 minutes to prove you are not a sockpuppet. Tick-tock, tick-tock.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Shu Qi = alex?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Wake up girls, stop being straight, dudes can never treat you the way another hot chick treats you~

• №❶ Passioη

@ Unclue DD

Shu Qi = Sun

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Coco, Nevermind. I thought you were a black or western dude pretending to be a Chinese girl, spreading decadent propaganda about the superiority of foreign dicks.

I was mistaken. It appears you're just very niubi. My apologies! Please continue to kick ass.

• Amalie Sæverud

@ Serene & Dafan

exactly not what I mean!

I mean we girls can't be so picky about guys! They have all kinds of shortages, they are just human as us!

As long as one point of their body is not short, I can live with the rest!

I never require too much from another person, as long as I know , I made tons of mistakes myself!

Girls, who are perfectly saint , should be a nun! Because guys can't match your moral standard!

The rest girls, who do make mistakes too, we can join the party!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

DnD, Who told u that Nuns are saint?

• Amalie Sæverud

oops, my fault, High Priest , should know better about the ugly truth inside a church!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... №❶ Passioη ... can you confirm? Sun did seem to be must stronger in words ...

• Amalie Sæverud

what do you say Priest? did you make any sin with your fellow nuns recently? 3 some ? live sex on line in the church background! lol

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

No can one can take good care of a lady just because of his ethnicity. There are some Chinese guys who are really caring and treat their ladies the way it should be. There are some western who treat their ladies like toys and things. Let's talk about individuals than mere stereotype.

DnD, the door of our church is open, if u wanna be a nun in there, you still have a chance:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Our nuns are pure and untouched. Priest is a vegetarian, he doesn't get closer to flesh

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@SereneT, I think she was saying that men are only useful for one thing.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ...Scott ... since we seem to have been talking a lot about "duel" etc lately, do you suppose you can put a contract on Shu Qi, and I am sure we can all chip in ... how much is it to cut off his weenie?

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

这让我想起了,软鸡巴和死鸡巴的故事!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Shu qi. so u mean men should only help girls take off their bra b4 sex?  What about their dresses and nikkers? And who does the sweeping after the business?

High Priest

• Simen Wangberg

"do NOT even know what their ladies like to eat for dinner, further, the boys don't unbutton their bra before sex and play video games after sex..."

Sorry, but none of these things can be chalked up to Chinese vs. Western differences. And there's nothing wrong with any of those things either, actually.

1. Most of the time, I don't even know what I want for dinner.

2. Men can't undo bras with much ease. I just slap at the fasteners with my monkey paws until it magically comes off, or I politely ask the lady in question to do it for me.

3. Video games after sex? Yes please. Most of the girls I've been with have passed out cold within five minutes of completion anyway. That's when it's time for me to get my vidya on.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

These sound like high-quality white guys, Shu Qi. They aren't picky about food, and let their girlfriends make the decisions about what to eat. They don't know how to unbutton bras one handed, so they must be pure of heart and not playboys. And they play videogames after sex instead of passing out or leaving immediately afterward. This shows they have endurance and good domestic habits.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

• Simen Wangberg

"They don't know how to unbutton bras one handed, so they must be pure of heart and not playboys."

This is actually what I was going to say but didn't for some reason. Actually everyone else's rebuttals are way better than mine. Cheers.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Often time my chinese fellow lady members complain on how fast laowais can be in the matter. They say, they never people who could undress them in a very shortest period of time. One said, I even didn't know how my stocking was took out me. An other shouted she even couldn't fiind her nikkers after the business, she searched every single place in the room.

Shu Qi, laowais are the fastest guys u never knew, did u read about how they bang the girls on the first date?

High Priest__Women Advocate

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... let's all be objective about this ... again ...

There are good apples, bad apples, and rotten apples ... it is just plain silly to claim that a whole basket of apples are rotten because of a few bad or rotten ones... equally, a few good apples do not guarantee that the whole basket is OK ...

Girls, Chinese or otherwise, experience is part of reality ... while you might fall and get hurt, you could as well find happiness along the way, even if not all the time, but there is no guarantee for happiness, whether the guy is Chinese or foreign ...

Sample will get you a couple of scratches.. but too deeply involved could get you permanently scarred ...

SereneT 。。。 there are exceptions ... I am sure ...

• Amalie Sæverud

@ Serene T:

After reading your later posts, I realised you are almost in the same stand with me, but why you can't understand my statement about :

" girls can't be so picky about guys! They have all kinds of shortages, they are just human as us!

As long as one point of their body is not short, I can live with the rest!"

I mean , girls just can't demand guys to be perfect, they take all the fanicial responsibilities, work under pressure, and at the same time, you want them to be caring, romantic, good sex, and respects, equal right?  Isn't that seem too demanding and bitchy?

And the second statement " As long as one point of their body is not short, I can live with the rest! " is what I always do  , add some ingredients, and Controversial part to my post, just to make some fun! But it doesn't make the statement less true! It's true, sex is a important part in relationship, don't act like you are so suprised to hear that!

And up-to-your-standard-length guy doesn't neccessary equal to poor , filthy and uneducated! 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... SereneT ... but if the "non" was taken out, you might (or might not?) feel the exact same way ... refer to the "apple" talk, then go get some lunch and have a merry day :)

• №❶ Passioη

Knock it off girls, you're clearly on the same page....

• Amalie Sæverud

wahahaha, nice , Serene, you caught me! It's a simplified metaphor, but if you go with it literally, that's fine!

And yeah, if you know someone who is hot as hell, and good in sex, let him contact me! lol

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

DnD has a strong personality. She can change anything about a man except that one thing.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Dando ... she only has strong personality? or only her personality is strong? ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Personality is everything.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... then I cant wait ...

• Amalie Sæverud

Good Serene :)  happy to hear that! you should keep him for yourself and enjoy! Luckily you didn't ask me for 3 some, because that will be wired ! lol

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Wake up!

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

this is fucking useful~)

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

谁是betgyder,我还真没注意~

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

What's up with bedtyger gals?lol

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Nothing, High Priest. It would seem he's not a threat to anyone.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Scott, you had said the keyword about Bedtyger ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Methinks the ladies are hip to this perspective as well.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

那个什么“坏老虎”就是一个婊子养的垃圾而已,不用关注这种垃圾,除非你跟他就是一路货色。

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Why so butthurt, Stanley?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ah, but far fewer than 1 in 10 people in Beijing are foreigners. Therefore, among your friends, a disproportionately high number of them are married to foreigners compared to the total population of Beijing.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

yawn...let's stop this bored tread, shall we?

Seriously I don't know why some of my fellow dudes would worried so much about foreign friends hang out with Chinese girls. Beijing gets 10million women huh? at least around 3-4 million are young chicks huh? what percentage of them would seriously consider to marry a foreigner? 0.1%? what percentage of them would data a foreigner? 5%? and what percentage of them did so? less than 1%? So, what are you worring about?

Yeah, many foreigners in China are womanizers, just want to fuck around. Come on, you know that many Chinese dudes do the same or even worse, don't tell me you never heard of such a thing~

So, peace. and my only suggestion to my fellow dude is the same: try to change your mind, that women are also humans, but not men's objects. They have everything that you have, emotion, pride, desire, libido, etc...respect them, then maybe you guys can even win the 1% back if you want to~

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I just want to tell the truth tho I'm a Chinese. Many of my fellow dudes are really not cool, but lame on the "women issues". Yeah, they are nice, it's not their fault, but...thing's gonna change, they need to realize that those monthly-bleeding little monsters they grown up with are at least equally awesome~

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

@ Aino

I would not say it's a process of getting intelligent, I would say it's a process of back to "normal", it's just...we've been "abnormal" for too long a time.

Btw, Aino Kishi is one of my favorite actress, so, good taste for you~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... technically, I am a western guy ... and I vote to rename this thread "Wake Up Foreigners", but it seems that it has been done before?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Da Fan, good point upstaires. Thanks for supporting women Advocacy, we still need people like u. Ladies need to be treated like human, they are Adam race as we are. They are free to chose what they want, we are in a free world.

Godfather, how good is ur cock?

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

都你妈一群大傻逼找另一群大傻逼的货们

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Stanly, welcome bk. Where is Yuki?

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

hi there HP goody buddy,  who knows, maybe found her Mr.fking Right.

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

"Somnabulism sweeps China. Females mainly affected" 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

>claim to be a model
    >include height in profile
    >tell another user "get a real job"

10/10

• Simen Wangberg

"try to change your mind, that women are also humans, but not men's objects. They have everything that you have, emotion, pride, desire, libido, etc...respect them, then maybe you guys can even win the 1% back if you want to~"

Are you a wizard? This bears repeating. You get a gold star and a couple of Internets.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.