Discussion » Nonsense » Right Person to Get Married To

• Shu Qi
    Shu Qi wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: small; font-family: verdana,geneva;">Should you marry to like-minded person or the person who thinks the opposite to you?</span></p>
  • Alice
    Alice wrote:

i dont think there's a definite answer..

i would go for..looks like two different person from outside but fundamentally same nature.. for example one is very caring and the other one is cool, but in nature they're both warm-hearted...just way of expression is different

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... from experience, I would say in-between ... there really needs to have something in common, and yet there has to be some difference ...

• Amalie Sæverud

could God just give me a person with opposite gender?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

well, I may want 75% "like-minded" for normal life, and 25% difference for fun

• Amalie Sæverud

ask our web weirdoes with serious problems, will only lead you to chaos land! 

seriuosly, trust your own instinct, and grasp the chance when it comes! No one is perfect, no couple is perfect and no marriage is perfect! theory works good with one couple may not end up good with another! Trust your own judgement and your partner and work things out! There is no guarantee for marriage, you 2 need to work it out! 

• №❶ Passioη

Since I'm Officially Gay, I wouldn't know what to Say

Does "Get Married to" include opinions to make babies?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

If I would to marry, I'd go to the opposite minded one. Life would be boring when there's no challeng of ideas.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

"Should you marry to like-minded person or the person who thinks the opposite to you?"

No, I should not.

However, I would be quite interested in banging a person of the opposite gender. I guess opposites attract for most of us.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

我擦..."摸名" 是怎么回事儿???!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.