Discussion » Nonsense » The Last Revelation from Constantine.

• The War
    The War wrote:

I will start from one important thing. Everything i said before about myself is true. But there is still one more thing to share.

I always had interest to literature and writing. But i am not a professional journalist. I just try my best. I already made few projects about life in China. Theme is not very new, but still is very interesting. It is not a book, but some kind of collection of essays, ofcourse written on my native language.

One of essays is dedicated to the foreign expats life in Beijing. One of the interesting aspect is expats online life. As all of you know, there are three main forums: TheBeijinger, BJstuff, and WLIB.

TheBeijinger is full or rudeness, but still have many interesting ideas.
    BJstuff forum is boring one. No events.
    WLIB is like a golden middle. It is the third forum i came. It looks like comfortable club, with many users.
    But to watch and to took part are different cases. So i made own registration to look at your online life from inside.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

*waits for the flood of angry / relieved / sarcastic responses*

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'll edit the English edition for free if it assuages your bleeding butthurt. Your English is far from the worst on this site.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

i want to be officially quoted as the person who contributes nothing useful to this website!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Psh, Ekki! You're going to help me pen a contribution soon enough.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

ah yes, damnit. better quote that BEFORE that happens then! :D

• Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:

If there would be no names I can go under "Hungry Russian"

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

by the way my favourite russian word is почему because it sounds cute and is my fave question. also it's funny when my best friend butchers it and pronounces it as "potchemoiiiiiiii?!?!?!?"

there, a useful post from ekki! :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Besides being WLIB's Senior Criminology Analyst and Professional Troll Instigator, I am also the resident 4chanthropologist. You don't know what a rude forum is like until you've spent some time at 4chan.org

While you were pit fighting for Russian mobsters in the ghetto, I was enjoying my sandwich and crusing gore threads.

Go to the /int/ernational board and start a Putin thread. They fucking love that shit.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... John ... ever thought about doing all this in your personal blog space that WLIB had kindly provided?

John in his golf gear ...

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

Viandoks.. I don't need your IP address to find you. i know your real name and your address. i have a big scary looking ex boyfriend who is the combat sambo asian champion.

be careful.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

^^ and i wasn't even joking.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ekki.. I don't need your address to mail you. i know where you work. i have a huge grizzly bear on a tiny motorcycle who is a swift courier.

be careful.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

can i borrow his motorcycle??

and speaking of which, Viandoks.. what set of wheels did you finally end up getting??

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

haha i actually had a feeling that was your name.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

wait til I get my SQUEAZEL?! and we can rip up some dust together then, asshole.

FUCK YOU!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Sorry. Unless you have bear claws, you might find the controls difficult to operate. And if you had bear claws, I would sprinkle them with cinammon and sugar and eat them, because I won't be able to make it back to America in time to eat delicious summer carnival pastries.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

if that actually DID happen to me you would regret that for the rest of your life you A-hole.

i do have bear claws but for you i'd willingly chop them off and make them into a bearclaw cinammon pie. just for you.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Viandoks ... who drive the truck?

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

probably Konstantin... :D

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

But if you've only got two stumps for operating turntables, the only places that will let you DJ will be lesbian bars.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... oh, Ekki ... then who is brother of Konstantin?

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

but you see, after i rid myself of the claws i shall promptly be made into a cyborg GITS-style. 

I'm guessing Konstantin has a brother called Dimitri or Pavel.. :D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... something like this?

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

no... more like Motoko but with red hair

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

In the GITS manga, cyborgs can only use empathic sense links with same-sex cyborgs. Compatability issues.

Motoko moonlighted as a lesbian prostitute when she wasn't busy with Section 9, because her nervous system augmentations were so advanced.

I like where this is going.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... like this? That must be a E cup?

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

i dont see how any of that would benefit you, Dando.. :p

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

ive contacted the PSB

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

A vivid imagination is enough to keep me warm on cold Beijing nights. That and a pump bottle of moisturizer and a roll of tissue.

Masamune Shirow is the source of many of the assets deposited in my spank bank. I don't care if it's pseudofeminist. GiTS is all kinds of awesome, and ambiguiously sexual cyborgs are highly relevent to my interests.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I actually give Constantine a round of applause if this is true and not face saving, he did have another "apology" before. Part of me was suspicious because it got really absurd towards the end.

Anyway, whatever. If it's serious then Constantine is lord high king of trolls for trolling the trolls into trolling over troll bait. Also, not sure if I mentioned trolls but those are relevant.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

awwww... this tread reminds me something...

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

trolls?

also, Batou is SEXY. I was out in between north 5th and 6th ring road on friday for a gig and the resident DJ at the club was HUGE and had long hair.. he looked exactly like Batou minus (or plus?) the eyes..

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Reminds me your never fixed one eye smily icon ... :P

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Afroman. Is that a confusion or a revelation? SO you are now all category champion! My hat off.

John, when was the last time you attended church? I think you and your opponent need redemption. Please call for the appointment.

• Amalie Sæverud

never say never!

I bet you have more to confess than just your nationality!

and I will be more than happy to read your ever last revelation! lol

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I would prefer to keep my sins with me, HP, unless they can be redeemed for something valuable. Like hos 'n' blow.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Self-awareness is inversely proportionate to the amount of attention you get on an internet forum.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That should be a Lawl of the Internet.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

and the big fight...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ain't it? I know I always get what I pay for when I come here.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

it seems that this will go on for awhile so I may as well get back into it.

comrade, physical threats of violence ? now youre a writer?

tomorrow you'll be working at krusty burger.

so which is it?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... 马克 ... how much is the forum worth now?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

Lao Lee wrote: John is a manipulator...

That sounds like a Transformer character ... let's play dress up ...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

hell, second round? 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Not to mention, fowl is a bird. Foul is how your asshole smells.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"keep poking... you may get somewhere"

You don't even require dinner first? You're my kind of livestock.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Not that there's anything wrong with solitude, masturation, or faggotry. Those are all valid lifestyle choices.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

this thread is not interesting anymore...

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

Next Episode:

The Poking-to be continued!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Damien ... you talk like a girl ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Who is the target?

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

Well, don't we all like the trollgame (at least a little bit), why else would people post again and again in these forum.

I seen some inicial post in the forum that where clealy designd as troll bait, but so many of the users that don't know or don't like to play the 'trolling game' turned them into a nice devloping 'friendly' discussions ...

As long as the people having some fun discussing i think it is ok, WLIB is still far away from 4chan :-P

Cheers
    xuedi

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... .rOkOlOkO. ... Mr. PUSSY? Why does it sound like a dildo ... ??

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Bedtyger, what makes u not to think u can't like Rokoloko's stuff?

Rokoloko, u mean Bedtyger is Mr Pussy?lol

• Simen Wangberg

Yeah that's a real gem actually, and stunningly accurate in regard to what he actually "sounds" (types?) like.

But in the words of our greatest philosopher, ...let's let this thread RIP...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.