Discussion » Nonsense » Dapper Men

• Shu Qi
    Shu Qi wrote:
    <p><span style="font-family: verdana,geneva; font-size: small;">Three things of men that women notice with the very first glimpse at him: Teeth, fingernails and his smell.&nbsp;</span></p> <p>What are well-groomed fingernails like?</p>
  • Simen Wangberg

"What are well-groomed fingernails like?"

Um. Don't you already know, since you're telling us about three things that women notice right away or whatever?

Keep 'em short and free of dirt and other junk. That's about it. I need to get my cuticles did up though.

• Simen Wangberg

Whoa whoa whoa. Neither, my friend. I'm not sure if I even want to explain it - just gaze upon these dapper motherfuckers:

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Yuppies or metrosexual suits more rather than dapper man I guess~

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The word "dapper" makes me think of Qing Dynasty era foreign laoban with tophats, monacles, canes, and exquisite moustaches.

That said, my nails look like shit right now 'cuz they're all nervously chewed up. The threat of John Constantine backtracing my IP and seeking me out at my place of work has my pooper all puckered up.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

fingernails? really? i hadn't noticed... T_T

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Damien, Did school get out late today or is today a no-drive day for the short bus?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Actually it makes a lot of sense for a girl to notice a man's fingernails, not only as an indication of his grooming. If they are clipped and polished they show the man is sensitive to the pain that can be inflicted on the female by any rough edge. I noticed ragged fingernails on the list of 'mistakes women make during sex,' but I think it is even more important for us guys pay attention to this. After all, after years of jerking off, our calloused dicks can withstand the jab of the odd hangnail. 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.