Discussion » Nonsense » Get a grip!

• Tuco
    Tuco wrote:

wow some people on this website need to really get a grip on reality.

I mean seriously folks, let get one thing straight. This is a website. Why are you all taking shit so seriously?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

hahaha...I thought some one wanna be a second haha guy in this forum when I saw this thread ...

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

guess that was a bit impulsive of me. Changed.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

I just love google translator. gives us all we need.

dude , i highly doubt you are my age.  I am probably older than everyone on this website.

if ya wanna threaten me, go ahead. wo pu ba!

you couldn't fight your way out of a fresh new baozi!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

马克 ... it's good to see you back here ... hope everything is OK now :)

Tuco ... google sucks with long sentence, esp from Chinese to English ... and you get no fight from me about the age thing, heehee ...

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

i do not know russian. I used a translator.

Why would i study Russian? I am in China

and its HE not she

mofo

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

haha dude such words.

motherfucker. wow your english has improved! that is good

a) we are not in your hometown

b) i dont believe there is a god in fact im 100% anti religious. so go ahead and banter all you want about that.

violent people in china end up getting tossed in jail or booted out of the country.

so have it your way cupcake big kiss!!! :*

by the way I would not consider myself a troll. Ive been using the internet as a source of humor long before you even had a system in your homeland

comrade!!

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

well it was about a few people messaging me and watching this post about John battling it out with Dando that made me think that its really serious issue and then I figured i would just antongonize a few people . ha

• Martin Svean
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

dude

ya know what? If you would have been any where near to reality you would have realized that by making such stupid threats to me or other people that we are not going to take you seriously.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

motherfucker. wo?

go back to reading you biblical waste of a name.

• Martin Svean
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

for the last time. I am not a troll.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

ok big guy you wanna meet and settle this? name the time and day and spot. ill be there.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Seriously though, the more threats you make Constantine, the more we all laugh at you. It makes you even more pathetic. I don't give a shit if you take a sledge hammer to my clavicle or whatever meaningless threat you make. The fact you say stuff likee that though is hilarious. IT'S THE INTERNET. Everyone makes fun of everyone. I don't know if the Russian speaking internet is some magical place of civil conversation, but on the English speaking internet forums are where people hurl abuse at eachother. If you can't cope with it, then stop crying and stop using the website.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... some of us do have to sleep ... it is just past 6:40 ... sipping coffee and clearing my sticky eyes ...

... perhaps an extension to what Kieran said ... on the internet, you could ...

1. "act" smart and intelligent, and tell people how well-versed and cultural you are ...

... you had done OK recently ...

2. make fun of others ... and be prepared and have the EQ to be made fun of, in reverse ...

... you did OK with the first half ... but not very well on the second half ...

Eat ... drink ... and be merry ...

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

what Kieran said is correct.  This thing has really bothered poor little John beyond compare. And made me laugh harder than anything in a month. Literally, I was laughing to tears last night...

but now the guy pm'd me to go to the end of line 10 for a dual. what is this Zorro?

pirates of the internet?

wow. Some people need to get a fucking blowjob once in awhile.

perhaps gum bao ji ding doesn't sit well in Russian digestive tracks. I've no clue.

I never was threatened before from someone on the internet. Its a bit amusing.

but he is kind of stupid because he doesn't even know where I come from and i could be a local guy with a lot of police guan xi.

its all in good fun.

yes we all get ripped on online. only some take it too far.

I just think the poor guy got reamed by Dando initially and he just lost it when I stepped in to back up Dando. Well that is what friends do. Right or wrong.

besides, even if Dando ripped him to shreds, I still think that he probably is enjoying it as well because he keeps it going.

thats ok. I have plenty more pictures I can use in PS

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

As usual, Constantine starts in with indirect insults because he's an insipid intellectual weakling, acts surprised and thin-skinned when someone consequently calls him a mofo, and then convinces himself that (laughable) physical threats are justified.

"Where are all jokes from WLIB major now?"

Well, it was the middle of the night. Let me take a wild guess here but I think the majority of WLIB users were in bed, sleeping.

"For "mofo" or "motherfucker", the easiest thing i will do, i will break your fucking jaw just from one hit, if you are male."

And... I think we'll be reporting you to the admins for that one. Thank you very much, drive through please.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

I think that his violent threats are meaningless just as his words are.

means nothing to me. but if he would just shut up then ok its over. as we've seen, he keeps going on and on.

don't let him get banned.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

I thought this was a battle of wits not dicks.

I have only a 4 inch dick but some girls like it that thick! ;)

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Can people share some of his PMs? I can imagine they're even funnier than what goes on in the forums

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

i wouldn't advise that. but i can just tell you that he invited me out to the end of line 10 and wants me to send my pic to his personal email address.

uh yea right. like im going to waste my time by going out there and give out my personal photo to a drag queen.

there is a reason i stay anonymous.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ...

Kieran ... that would be a bad idea, as it could very well mean immediate "disposal", hence spoiling all our fun ...

Tuco ... hahahaha ... just get a dummy email address, and instead of line 10, try one of the newest line 6 or something, out in the midddle of nowhere ... and we will throw him a surprise party ... yeah ... right ... perhaps not?

And as long as we are all pissing ourselves laughing (or is it just me?), we might as well have a pissing competition like they did in the Pies or Porky series ... that would be piss-ful and everyone will piss happily ever after ...

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

i would rather not bother meeting this clown. i'd rather stay here at home where its warm and comfy :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Okay, okay. Since you guys are still having fun, I won't report him.

I think we should hold something like a fund-raiser where we all pledge to donate a few kuai to a worthy charity for every asinine comment made by this insufferable wanker.

Like a telethon.

No.

A trollathon.

Here are some ideas for pledges:

1 yuan for threats

5 mao every time he mentions he has a blackbelt in karate

1 mao when he refers to Chinese girls as cheap, easy, or opportunistic

10 yuan when he goes off-topic about how he beat an old Chinese guy in a park. Holy fucking shit, that was epic. My satire was utterly impotent and unnecessary for that one.

2 fen for passive-aggressive behavior, like insulting "many people" without mentioning names, or posting in Russian

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... "first prize"?

*too emotional to talk, but still wanting to thank the movie company, the fellow movie crew etc* ...

... but (thinking in his mind), does it now mean that I am on on hit list of Russian mafia?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.