Discussion » Nonsense » Top 10 Female Mistakes

• №❶ Passioη
    №❶ Passioη wrote:

We all know female make too many mistakes… too many to be contained in a 900 page book… however, we’ll just look at 10.

1. Falling for a male who is chased by many other female AKA a potential player.

2. Falling for a male who’s “ex” is still very much around.

3. Chasing the male who doesn’t really want them while despising the one who’s dying for them.

4. Going to a male's house because he "has a cute cat / dog". Silly ass.

5. Shutting down from the rest of the world (especially their caring male friends) when they finally get the male they wanted. In this, when they are dumped, they come back looking for all those other male friends.

6. Putting their bloody pad in the toilet, block my toilet.

7. Trying to make a dead relationship work. Error, big big big ERROR.

8. Wearing padded bra with t-shirt. when they run, it clearly doesn’t bounce (Applies to North-East Asian Female).

9. Believing in a terrible fate instead of creating a decent destiny (Asian Female).

10. Trying to work on a male’s conscience when things go wrong between them. (Blame the male for everything). Not cool, So not cool. Very very not cool.

11. Going to a male's house without permission. What kinda surprise do you hope to create apart from annoyance?

Oops, I said 10... you can filter your top 10, Spread the word!

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

oh but i've already found my mister Right online, it's YOU, John.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

How lucky!

• №❶ Passioη

@ Stone - It would be fair for you to rather point out which of the listed mistakes you've never made...

And just for your sake let's make it 13.) Date many males as "friends" just to see if anyone will feel like "love"... There are many branches to this one... Your call;

• Amalie Sæverud

fall in love deeply because of sex?

• №❶ Passioη

@ Dumber - That's #14. A very good point... And someone else said ONS is not a way to love? they don't understand the world baby!

@ Stone - I wouldn't be snoopy enough to know your exact personal life... but since you're making great efforts to exclude yourself from the female wagon, Perhaps you could tell us ;) at least from 2011.01.01 till today. Your total "friendly dates" :)

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

One line reminds me the time when I saw a bloody pad on the side of the sink -- I seriously want to gag the bitch with it at that time

• Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:

№❶ Passioη, sounds like you are describing a girl that you have a crush on but clearly she is with someone else:)

• Destiny
    Destiny wrote:

• №❶ Passioη

@ Dan Fan - :D and this would piss you off the more if you had to get a plumber

@ Stone - I'm quite impressed with your 越来越好 english. I don't remember dating anyone else in your school though... or they lied against me? girls can be ### you know? ;)

@ Lao Lee - LOL and it can be worse - someone deleted all the females from my QQ and most female names from my phone; I had to quickly masculinize the names to keep them safe.. e.g: "Vickys" as Victor, "Anns" as Anthony. So awkward. Yes, placing restrictions is possibly the wrongest way to express their insecurities... They simply don't understand no one belongs to anyone in today's world.  #15

@ Anna Rudashko - you got me there... I just wonder who the lucky girl is ;) 

@ 马克 & Lizzie - lol.. The first and biggest of the top 10 male mistakes is accepting the female mistake... (just like the forbiden apple). Men would have been much better humans without all the women for sure. Anyway, one of the problems of the world we have to live with - just like global warming, no choice :(

More female mistakes (just for the record):

16.) Curiousity about gay, You sleep in the same bed with them and call them "Gay Friends"... is that your most ignorant way to say they don't have functional dicks?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"One of my friends, she has already got her Mr. Right on WLBJ. And they will be married one year later. =) "

You're not serious, are you?

I may have to quit using ths site. I think the winds are changing.

• Alice
    Alice wrote:

seriously, # 6???? REALLY??! i mean..................really???????

• Alice
    Alice wrote:

hhaahahah 那也真毒啊 哈哈

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

• №❶ Passioη

@ Lao Lee - You can wipe off the "..5" buddy ;)

@ Bella Baru - Yours alone would have covered 899 pages so reading this page alone completes your quest

@ - 石 Roko - 时间过得真快,也许我只见过几个在你们大学,其它的都不太记得了。that being said, I should take back my earlier ' 越来越好 english compliment' on you hehe 开个玩笑

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

hey there .rokoloko. ,

i like your style to port underlying picturs, have you even been to 4chan?

i highly agree with:
    aehhm, all of the points, but not 6, i never found something stuck in my toilet,but maybe i have no been dating much in the past years ^^

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

Thanks .rokoloko. ... 

I actually have been a lot to SI CHUAN, but my name is spelled 雪地, long storry, but i has something to do that i cam in the winter to beijing ;-)

• Kristian Svoren

@Hoot... lol... but in most cases on a trusting mistake, women mainly find themselves capitalizing on that. well, in fact these are the blunders they (women) make.

• Joakim Berg Solum

Great list... just had an interesting experience with a girl who was guilty of #1, 2 and 3, but fortunately after #14, she decided to bail out. Smart girl...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.