Discussion » Health & Fitness » Top 50 Mistakes Women Make While Having Sex

• A.w
    A.w wrote:

Large size, click the image!

I love INFOGRAPHIC! I like reblog.  If you like, that's good! If you don't like it, be polite!

Some interesting comment:

http://tweekerchick.blogspot.com/2006/11/so.html

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Lots of good advice here. This should be required reading.

I do think that condoms should be a man's responsibility, though. Abortions and birth control pills would be hers. On the other hand, it certainly doesn't hurt for a woman to have a supply of condoms at hand, especially if she gets allergic reactions to some brands.

• Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:

condoms should be used...keep ladies away from coleitis...

the writer definitely is a man...just focus on his pleasure but  forget  responsibility...

but still some advices are useful..

thx, Ami  :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Sylvia,

"the writer definitely is a man...just focus on his pleasure but  forget  responsibility..."

Well, yeah, obviously it's a dude. One could surmise as much from the title. A woman would phrase it with less hostility. And I do agree that much of this is very cock-centric and implies that sex without orgasm is an indication failure, with which I don't agree. But several of these pieces of advice suggest women to communicate what they want so that they can have more fun, as well. So it's not strictly focused on his pleasure, but hers, too.

What do you mean about responsibility? When I hear this used without qualification, I assume they haven't read #14. While sex should always be about love and becoming closer to another person, it doesn't necessarily indicate that a person has obligations beyond being a sensitive lover.

Sex happens outside of commited life-long relationships sometimes. It's normal. It's been happening for millions of years.

Perhaps I am reading too deeply into your statement, however. Please clarify if I am mistaken.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

BTW Sylvia, thank you for teaching me a new word for vaginal inflammation. At first I thought you misspelled colitis, and I thought, "Wrong hole!"

• Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:

Dando Z 单独子

"Wrong hole"...that's not what i meant..heihei

those advices are for two ppls having sex but not in a serious relationship. If he wanna marry her in the future, he might think about something else but not just for fun...

Such as  vaginal inflammation...if woman has it, she cant brith unless cure.  BTW, vaginal inflammation is just a piece of cake than human papilloma virus...

That's why i insist use condom..If the one loves me, he shall understand and offer himself

• Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:

Hoot

聪明的女孩知道怎么保护自己  因为除了fun以外 我们还有不少的"明天"要过  嘿嘿

毕竟男人和女人的器官就决定了  谁可能会受到更大的伤害

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Though am a Priest, I do thing that each work should yield an outcome. Good sex ends up with reaching the G point.

Condom isn't only used for contraception, but also against STD.

• №❶ Passioη

oh no... I didn't see this before starting that... makes a little sense

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Clint, which side or talking about? Left or right?:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

ha ha ha, he is handyman then, he got wide range of skills:)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Sylvia, You are right. HPV is a nasty bitch, and most people don't even know they carry it. The strain that causes cervical cancer cannot be detected without regular pap smear exams, and there is NO way to test for HPV in men. There are vaccines being developed, but they're expensive and ineffective. The safest thing to do is to assume you already have HPV if you're sexually active, even with just one partner.

I know what you meant! It's just that I've got bad eyes and a sick mind.

@Hoot, 600 RMB for a vaginal infection? What the fuck? Did her ladybits have some sort of superbacteria that developed an immunity to metronidazole antibiotic ointment? That's over-the-counter medicine. It should be cheap.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Ami. I'd like to see. please:)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.