Discussion » Current Events » The Duel - Expired

• The War
    The War wrote:

Thread was edited.

Shortly:

I was abused by person, called himself as Dando Z. I never feel any interest in chat or contact with him, but he continued to assault every my response to any thread.

I suggested him to meet in real life. He refused.

I suggested to have serious conversation here, he refused.

Right now, i will make things in my own way. Very brutal.

Regards.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Nope. I disrespectfully decline. I'd rather quit while I'm ahead. I've got nothing to prove by taking you to school yet again, and plenty to lose by boring the rest of this community with something so tedious.

I might accept such a challenge from someone like Conan, with whom I seldom agree on anything, yet nonetheless for whom I have some respect and admiration because he is capable of intelligent discourse and--just as importantly--capable of humor.

You take yourself far too seriously.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Socrates used to say, What do u want? Souls of rational men or irrational?

-Souls of rational men.

of what rational men? Sound or unsound?

-Sound.

Why then do u not seek of them?

-Because we have them.

Why then do u fight and quarrel?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... the poor guy probably just wants to prove himself (publicly) in front of the ladies ... maybe Ming can help him ... I hope Fries is here though ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... my mouth is fine ...

I must admit, your Opium Wars thread is quite a refreshing change, considering you had previously paid your "respect" to Korean, Chinese, and many other majority and minority ...

I have a suggestion for you ... go set up a group in Dando's name, using some crap reason such as retirement fund ... and see if anyone would support you ...someone did that to me, and looks where it took him ...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

emergency~!!!some one really sound sick~~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... *teary eyes* ... I never knew that you cared so much ...

John Constantine wrote: Is there any profit in talk with the dumbest?

Ans: you would never never know, if you never never go ...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

where is the  priest? some one surly need confess and listen to your sermon...please help this poor little guy...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Sister Evanescence , we just remind people that a furum on this community should be for discussion, insults won't do us any good.

I'm praying that these guys, can settle, we've seen too much wars and we don't need them anylonger, peace.

Let me share with u this verse: "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." Ephesians 4:29

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

LOL RLY

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

Perhaps Dando does not wish to meet with you because it is just a terrible waste of time. And I am glad to know that you are aware of your language mishaps.

but seriously dude, from an outsider, you are being far too serious.

to troll or not to troll. that is his choice.

i haven't seen any "abuse" by him or anyone else other than a few simple words which may appear to be harsh.

if you are so pleasantly willing to offer to meet with him then he is quite far ahead of you for declining to do so. it would just be a waste of time for both and perhaps would be some violence.

But last words of mine before I crawl into bed at 315 am are

heed the words of the others like HP and myself.

chill the fuck out. its only an online place to rant and rave.

nothing more.

its not like he raped you :D

• Ejdnzlaj
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

Someone go get an adult.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... age-wise? or mentality-wise?

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

please don't tell my mom. she'll beat the shit out of me.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Why so serious?

*someone insert the troll pic for me.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Sir ... is any of these to your liking?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... John ... if you might (or might not) have noticed, no one seem to have taken your side for some reason ... I am not sure if this actually means anything to you, but it might be something worth thinking about ...

By the way ... you might want to give the EQ test thing a go ...

P.S. 1:55pm now ...

... about your P.S.S. ... FYI, I was talking to a girl, who had always thought very high of you, but she now has doubts ...

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

wow.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

you and dando are both contributive to this site and users

i believe you 2 can sort it out or just let it go

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Afroman! Welcome broda! Good weekend. Where is the battlefield?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Oh no! We preach peace in our church, we advocate tolerance in people to refrain from abusive languages Afroman. Surely it might be at Wudaoko or Sunlitun:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, a Church is a nice a place to meet also for sure. We've had a recent days more sisters from Wlib coming in and get redeemed after confession,  unlike the Sin Church of Sex (SCS) that Godfather spreads the gospel.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

why is everybody being so miserable on this beautiful sunny blue skied day? 

laugh a little, kids.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

Viandoks, lets fight. meet you on the street corner in an hour!! :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... but Hoot ... I had always thought that you are a friend of John?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

oh i just noticed dando's response about this challenge,it's pretty releasing for you isnt john?

or i got it wrong ?_? need answer from dando

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... .rOkOlOkO. 。。。迟了!

Hoot 。。。that's the least I can do ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈,怎么也吃不了这么多!只是小事一桩,我再小气,也没有这么小气了,更何况你说的,也不是我!

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

thats ok, we can keep firing insults away .

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

"I was abused by Dando Z"

it sounds like a rape scene.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I wouldn't rape John Constantine with a rented dick.

• Martin Svean
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

i have to thank jon. this gave me the biggest laugh i had in about a month.

i can see the fumes coming out of his head now.

comrade

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Shadow,

Oh...Dando...U said u dont like to waste ur time.. to such a "stupid topic"..

No I didn't. I said I didn't want to waste anyone else's time. Read before you speak, kid.

but i have never seen any interesting msg of u..))

I have never seen an intelligent post by you, but that's partly a matter of taste and preference, isn't it?

Ur already wasting ur time here...So why dont u just go and show how 厉害 u r?

I don't see anyone upstairs expressing disappointment that I'm not going out of my way to rhetorically devastate Emperor Bumblefuck in a formal debate, as it's already too much for most people to handle when I do so casually. Nobody wants to see it and nobody cares. Rather, I think most folks upstairs are surprised and relieved to find out I'm capable of enough restraint to know when to quit, unlike your pal John.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Today i decided to break my silence in this thread."

Your silence always seems to be malfunctioning. You should have it repaired.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm sure you don't notice any of the cockroaches you squash when you roll out of bed in the morning.

It's well past my bedtime and I've got a new job to start tomorrow. You may have the last word. Make it count!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... and the saga continues ...

John ... "Today i decided to break my silence in this thread" ... [this was Posted 5 hours ago, and it is now only 6:30am on Monday] 

... your command of logic is just plain impressive and so is your sense of reality ...

I did have a "light bulb" incident this morning, but I thought I should ask a question instead ...

Q: is this how the "war" between USSR and USA started?

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

perhaps not but nowadays it could possibly start this way.

and we already know the outcome of the last time.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

We need a senile Ronald Reagan with a Star Wars missile defense gambit to replace my bleeding heart Jimmy Carter detente antics.

I'd say Conan or Jon Gu could take over in my stead, but I think they might be less than flattered by comparisons to the Great Communicator.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

At the back of my church, there's a yard, I can offer the place only if there's more attendance. It's not at the end of line 10 but in the middle of it. This gonna help people to get there easily.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

thanks roko but I am a lover not a fighter.

and I am not stupid enough to meet some angry man out in the middle of haidian without knowing who he is. this guy is a total nutcase. I would rather meet you :)

:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Afroman, after preaching for peace and people don't listen, let them fight.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

John, you're continuing to not get it. What we think is hilarious about you is that you even ask people to meet with you. That's what makes you pathetic.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... I was going to put a "real" cry baby image here, but I thought Johnny Depp's old movie poster looks better ...

• Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:

Thanks, now you make all Russians look retarded

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Anna ... had he now? heehee ...

• Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:

叮噹叔叔 (妇协杂工), yup pretty much:) This thread is like a bad car accident, horrible but you can't look away...

@JC, why Russian girls? I meant all Russians

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

John, let me rephrase: the fact you challenge people over the internet is why you are a crybay. It's the internet. Don't take it so seriously.

Also since real men accept any challenge no matter the place and time, I challenge you to put up with me fucking your tight russian boyhole for 14 hours straight with a stainless steel dildo.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I'd urge all of us guys to be more civil and avoid confrontation. Violence is a weapon of the weak people. Violence is not only into fighting and war, but using abusive language towards each other.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

what r u doing there,bro? c'mon,be a man ~ let's drink, it will be fun!

• Simen Wangberg

"Dont care about yourself, care about your glasses."

This is actually pretty sound advice for the vision-impaired among us. Also why I want to save up for that Lasik surgery, apparently it's really cheap over here, like $450/eye. Contacts in Beijing's climate are a bitch.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

叮噹,我認為這個更好。

Constantine, I know we've already had this thread around the time when you first showed up and did your best to make everyone hate you, so it's getting really old.

EITHER your violent outbursts are the result of a failure to understand appropriate responses outside of your cultural norms, OR

You have some sort of mental malfunction.

I really don't know why you're trying to make everyone hate you all the time. Can't you learn to play nice?

By the way, do you know wtf an IP is? Not only can you NOT get Dando's IP, but even if he gave it you you you COULD NOT find out anything about him besides his ISP from it, unless you work at the ISP itself. 我聽說中國電信不會雇傭不懂中文的外國人。

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

See Kieran? He's only interested in me because I know what he likes; broken whiskey bottles in his boyhole, and cigar burns on his little JJ (his daddy taught me that one).

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Let me save you the trouble, since I'll have a VPN up soon enough.

My IP address: 210.72.20.249 ("China Secondary Vehicle Factory"... what the fuck? I don't make cars)

Do what thou wilt with that, you fucking imbecile. I'm surrounded by plenty of witnesses here and CCTV cameras in the streets.

I feel safe.

Then again, if spending a month in a hospital is what it takes to see you leave this country forever, I consider that a fair trade. Once I'm capable of typing again, I'll return here to a hero's welcome for my noble sacrifice. Please, John. Make a martyr of me.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm crying, all right.

People, if I suddenly stop posting and you hear nothing of me, please don't go to the police to rat out poor John. I more likely would have died laughing.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ...

Dando ... your boss just texted me to remind you to get back to work ...

莫明... I am very sure I look better than this, even in real life ...

... and referring to what John wrote (Posted 12 minutes ago):

No more threats, nothing.

... and then (Posted 6 minutes ago):

Every your joke Dando, will add you more amazing minutes of pain and suffer.)

when i will get you.

... I might just name him two-face from now on :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Lee ... please let me refer you to the Batman series ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... looks like everyone is still having lunch?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Lee ... stop pretending ... and how is the weather in your part of China? We should have tea some time ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Wrestling is fake?

No.

NO.

NOOOOOOOO~!

John, say it ain't so!

I can't take it anymore. John is too truthy for me. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office with a gun in my mouth.

T_T goodbye cruel world...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... you mean "gun"? or "gum"?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Did I mean "office" or "orifice"?

It is an oriental mystery.

Much like why John remains among us pathetic pencil-necked geeks even though his presence is, at best, condescendingly tolerated.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

here's one russian word i know.. SUKA

сука!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... a new thread? No please ...

supp. Dando ... got an extra bullet in the barrel of that gun of yours? I promise I will pay you back ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

When you climb on top of that hirsute landwhale you call a mother, does she say "let's finish this" as often as you do?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I think you start these new threads all the time thinking we're as forgetful as you are, as if there is any way to erase the memory of your tall tales of time-travelling communists fighting British opium smugglers in the 19th century.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

are you kidding? Dando is the Dark Angel (as in, Jessica Alba in black leather riding a motorcycle..)

TOTALLY an angel!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Ekki ... you have now totally ruined Alba's image ... let's duel ...

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

a HOT one.. :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Back in high school, when I was working at a movie theater, everyone had these identical black uniforms, and back then was wearing my hair in a modestly long mullet (business in the front, party in the back). More than once when I was leaning over the counter to bullshit with another concessions person, a person on the other side of the lobby would remark, "Who's that new girl? She's got a nice ass."

Then I turned around.

• Simen Wangberg

I lost my caffe latte all over the keyboard.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Let's not speak of what I see in your old office keyboard.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

LMAO~~

• Simen Wangberg

Eheheheh. Just don't turn it upside-down.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I couldn't help it. Most of it looks more like eyelashes than pubes, but you should probably not eat with your face so close to the monitor.

• Stine Ekren

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.