Discussion » Nonsense » How you guys get along with your ex..?

• Danyang
    Danyang wrote:
    <p>My ex-bf is so disgusting for he is always pestering me !</p> <p>what wil you do if you wre me .</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... I disconnect from all my ex ... but that may be just me ...

Q: how is he pestering you? what had he done?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I still communicate with a couple of my ex-girlfriends, even a few with whom breaking up was less than harmonious. I think it's important to start with being a good friend to someone before trying to be a boy/girlfriend to someone. True friendships can survive arguments.

If he's not being a good friend to you, then do what you'd normally do; stop talking to him.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

i dont! that's why we use the term EX

meaning previous.

once I break up with someone, she is history and I will do all i can to avoid contact with her. I am not capable of maintaining a plutonic relationship with someone I loved.

Maybe I am foolish, but for myself I do not enjoy being reminded that I had a failed relationship.

and, in my opinion, it opens old wounds for both people and probably I will try to sleep with her again. Knowing, "wow, this person was someone I slept with".

Nah, my policy is, when its over, its over, time to move on and get on with life instead of even trying to be friends because, we never really were just friends.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

if you want "revenge" that means you are not over the relationship.

as you mature into a more experienced individual, you will find out that breaking up never really is as bad as it appears.

why all the drama in China? Don't you have anything better to do than to listen to lousy pop songs about love?

what do you get when you play a country song backwards?

You get your job, wife, dog and car back

what do you get when you play a chinese pop love song backwards?

Dando's phone number

haha

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

if the guy is bothering you we can have a 'talk' with him.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

i'm friends with almost all my ex's. I loved / respected them for a reason, and just because we didn't work out as a couple doesn't mean those things i liked about them have gone away. I can still appreicate them as a person or as a friend.

• №❶ Passioη

there is a special reason why "ex" rhymes with "sex"

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.