Discussion » Nonsense » Would You Have Done Anything Differently If You Kn

• Shu Qi
    Shu Qi wrote:
    <p><span style="color: #000000; font-family: verdana,geneva; font-size: small;">Would you have done anything differently if you knew then what you know now?</span></p> <p><span style="color: #000000; font-family: verdana,geneva; font-size: small;">Share the things that you would.<br /></span></p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I wish I'd have come to China immediately after finishing high school instead of going to university immediately. Had I waited a few years, I could have gone to school for free.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

put my fingers into the socket fucking painfull O_O

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

if I hadn't  killed him, we could have been good friends...

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

nothing, its like the grandfather paradox, if i did something different in the past, i would not be the same person that i am now, so i would not change the thing that i thought i need to change .. infinite loop ...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

LZ is trying to let u remind of regretful things u have done before...though I killed people,am so over it...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@YJ, oh really? I hope u r a  happy ghost not a bad luck devil.hh...

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

sometimes i'm wondering it's quite right that ppl say ignorance is blessing,we always come up with different views after we learn the "truth",which we probably regret,but like xuedi appreciated,it contributes to a better you and me all the time.

it also depends on the thing,i should say :

i will still do it 70%

i will not 30%

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... haven't we all? otherwise, "what if" questions would not have existed ..

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.