Discussion » Nonsense » Do you think that you will find your Ms/Mr Rig

• A.w
    A.w wrote:
    <p>You know, most of threads on this forum refer to Love, Relationship, Sex, ONS, Condoms, Language exchange, on and on.</p> <p>The pictures are on the homepage, everyone looks so lovely and happy. Also, Jojo's thread is very impressive.</p> <p>So, do you think that you will find your Loved One here?&nbsp; Ms/Mr Right or Ms/Mr Right Now?&nbsp; At least someone who you are interested in?</p>
  • Jamie Wen
    Jamie Wen wrote:

Miracle do exist on earth. Open your heart, open your mind. Someday, what you are expecting will find you.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Those looking can still find, can fall in love and do more other stuff. DO u thing that night pictured on the home page ended just like without people getting attracted to others?

Great guys and bad guys are in real life and virtual as well...

Where was Godfather? I couldn't see him on the event? What about Minimy?

• Princessnana
    Princessnana wrote:

Anything could be possible

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

interesting thread~it sounds like WLIB is full of sin,hehe...what about people you encountered are happen to be WLIB users? lol...that would be more interesting...to trust a person from internet completely is a fool since they are totally black stranger and vice versa.

@High Priest," DO u thing that night pictured on the home page ended just like without people getting attracted to others?"

attracted to others? haha, is it  kinda "love at first sight"? but sadly people only see "lust at first sight".hehe...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Nothing is impossible, Afroman, you mean YJ is too young? What do u mean by young?

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

There's only  Mr. Fking Right.........

• Amalie Sæverud

why Mr. Right or Mr. Left? Does every guy here need plastic surgery?

huh? I just need a perfect Mr. Straight in the middle!

• Dan
    Dan wrote:

success for me

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... anyone wants to talk about insurance? Last checked, I am still a licensed agent :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

+1 DnD

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

sure !!!! and If you are still not completely satisfied, wefuckinbeijing will give you a full refund. If you're not 100% happy, they don't want your time and effort. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Moonriver, U MAD? Address the object of your ire directly instead of spouting off a bunch of profane nonsense and lowering yourself to our level.

I'll gladly accept the Internet pervert label, but I think you can rest assured that we are not interested in girls who go to endless lengths to attest their own superior morality. Perhaps I only speak for myself, but the satisfaction of watching a good girl become a bad girl is fleeting at best.

If some pervert sends you a nasty private message, you should copy and paste it into a new thread so that he can be lynched and publicly ridiculed. I love to see Internet perverts outed by pissed off girls. I'll even help! I will bring the rope, but I make no promises that it will end up around someone's neck.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Moonriver, God or dog? Infamy may seem cheaper than fame, but it's still a lot of work to earn such a reputation. I'd like to think of myself as a Catcher in the Rye among perverts, but I do acknowledge that self-deprecation is another kind of masturbation.

• Saint - Spartacus

we all too much perfect to fall in love

so the answer is negative

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

forum is  for those who wanna get attention from other people? interesting  logic...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

I think I got enough attention today,oh yeah~who will give me a prize?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Girls who post a ton of photos should expect to draw attention from guys, but that doesn't mean they deserve to be treated less respectfully than anyone else. Even if the girl is posing topless and holding a sign that says "I want to fuck," it doesn't mean she wants to fuck YOU.

This community has some very serious problems with harassment, and pretty girls leave every day because of a small number of assholes who don't understand that no means no, continuing to send "HEI BB WANT ONS? LETZ FUKK" messages even when it's clear that their quarry isn't at all interested. Seldom do they post in the forums, though, and they're not even all foreigners. There have been reports of local guys PMing foreign girls, assuming they're all easy because "Westerners are more open," or other such nonsense.

Rather than cultivated perverts, these guys are normally inexperienced, desperate, lonely, and pathetic. In other words, they're perfect fodder for ridicule.

Most people come here to have fun, except for a few sensitive individuals who come here to complain. The preachy self-righteous moralists come and go. Nobody really gives a shit. Hate it here? Okay. GTFO. Don't let the door hit you on your ass on the way out.

Meanwhile, the noble color wolves of this forum will wait at the gates and attempt to intercept the truly offensive shitheads who keep scaring the hot chicks away.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@evanescence. here your prize, one cookie, ñam ñam !!!

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

only one cookie?? haha...ok, that's very kind of u. I know  one cookie is not that easy to find...O(∩_∩)O~

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Ohh but that cookie is very special, is from Amsterdam, the chocolate pieces are very pure, you will have a awesome trip after eat it, u know?  +_+ u can ask Dando, if u dont believe me :P

• Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:

Ami

哈哈 那天我还在跟某位叔叔说 咱这论坛的首页 弄的好party 

同感哟

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

"Many girls are still so naive, even they still pretend to show how wise and experienced are they."

how many girls have u succeeded met by commenting here to attract other girls attention ? u r so wise and experienced,why am I  so naive that never ever heard about such thing ...lol...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

haha,,,seriously,who cares whether u have interest in girls...this is the funnest joke I've ever heard. and who told u am a girl? haha...dude, this is internet...a cyber world, why r u so naive?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

yup, since u r so cool, why u r spending ur precious time here instead of being busy men and pretend to be successful? r u expecting  PM from girls? lol...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

oh, I thought u r a cool man that won't give any response , but it seems not ~

who told u I work for someone? u just got so much imagination..huh...

• Kristian Svoren
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Spending so much time arguing on the Internet is definitively nerdy. I'm starting to take a shine to you, John. The metamorphosis is complete.

You're one of us now.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Hoot  snowy cookies !!!!! that´s much better !! @_@

• 申琪 Annie Shen

such a stupid question.

if the person is damn right,so that one wil show up for you no matter where you are

over here,i dont really now

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@Ami, no more free lessons for one not deserve ...he's only interested in harassing people here, rarely see him give any constructive comment in any thread.but yup, his comments are quite fit this thread category...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

My mom says I'm cool in real life.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@Ami, we don't have to explain  to those who take their time to guess why we are here, just be ourselves is ok, why care others' thought since we are not the ones here looking for MR/MS Right or ONS stuff...

• 滴/Amber
    滴/Amber wrote:

without love,without life.

some of u have already lost ur faith.

hmm.sorry for u.

• Simon Frederic

hahaha. Well people can meet in different ways. "all is fair in love and war".-

Still have had many friends who met internet date and turned around after seeing how good they were at photoshopping

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.