Discussion » Nonsense » I seriously need a new job!

• Lao Lee
    Lao Lee wrote:
    <p>For the first few weeks after my job became unbearably dull... WLIB was a great help...</p> <p>the choice now... is to find an exciting job..... full time study... or become a full time internet dude who actually knows what DOS is..</p> <p>Sugestions?</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Explain your situation in detail and I'll give you serious feedback after we all make fun of you for a while.

• Amalie Sæverud

I seriously need a part time job! since last time I checked my wallet, there are only 2 Chairman mao's head there!

How do you plan to make fun of me Moming?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

阿姆雷特 ... it should be "nv", not "LV" ...  

Lee ... more info perhaps? Or talk to Bridget ... she can help ...

DnD ... apple pies? heehee ... never mind ...

• 申琪 Annie Shen

god

new job of course!

• Simen Wangberg

Right. So what the fuck are you complaining about then? You get to sit on your ass all day and get paid for it, apparently. Well done, you get a purple star for being bored.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... that reminds me of a previous experience ...

In Dec 1998, Microsoft dismissed the support team that I was working for, and I found a new job with a US firm who has just set up shop in Australia (i.e. a fairly huge empty office in Sydney), and after two weeks in New York, I came back to my own office, with my own new desk, but no chair and no phone, and reading newspaper everyday ...

Two weeks later, I talked to the boss and resigned that same day ...

• №❶ Passioη

Bridget is a recruiter for those she considers fockable (insert "attractive")...

if a female (insert "unfockables") posted the same thing, she wouldn't respond

Go for it Lao Lee, it's your lucky day ;)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Lee, why don't you just take the initiative and do something to expand the business horizontally? It seems that right now it's at least giving you a reliable source of income, albeit small. As long as it's not taking up your time, you can be a bit entrepreneurial and maybe make a small investment to try something new.

Although in my case I opted for full time study, my boring job actually required a time commitment.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.