Discussion » Music » Volunteer wanted!

• WENwen
    WENwen wrote:
    <p>We need a volunteer to take charge of the publicity for our chamer music concerts.&nbsp; He or she must know well about the foreign e-community or english medica in Beijing. If you are interested, please contact me at krystalwen@hotmail.com&nbsp; thanks in advance! </p>
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

what kind of concerts? where do you do it? more info please.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If, as I assume, she meant classical chamber music, it probably isn't your bag of tea, @Webslave.

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

oh, chamber music, i love chamber music but i sure wont do a volunteer job unless it's a beneficial gig where the organizer doesnt gain any win out of it. Otherwise it feels like a Mercedess owner askes for a volunteer carwash.

• WENwen
    WENwen wrote:

Of course we are not Benz, otherwise I will surely pay you.  We do it for free.  The organizer pays the artists some performance fee, but it's rather symbolic and just to cover the cost.  Our aim is to cultivate the audience in Beijing to apprieciate classical music.   the similar activity has been done in Shanghai for 7 years,  started last year in Beijing.

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

oh, sounds interesting. do you got more details? where are the artists from? where will you perform? when will be the gigs? who is behind this? etc.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.